Secret Scent Expressions Cocoa Butter Kiss Body Splash

Secret Scent Expressions Cocoa Butter Kiss Body Splash

4.5
              Rated #8 in Deodorant
71 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

Everytime I pick up my secret deodorant I always pair it with a secret body spray and I love it!

I Love to use it in fall season during the day, works well. Is light and softh scent not overpowering. A must have for me!!

Love the smell...long lasting!!!

I love the subtle scent that it has. It is not overpowering or too perfumey. For me it is great! Already had my friend trying it out last nite and she loved it!

I don't know why but I absolutely love spraying this in my bedroom :) It smells so nice and makes me feel like I'm laying on the beach

I have got samples to try and I love all the scents use it everyday

this mini spray smells so good and summery...i really like it because it leaves the scent all day

I bought this when the dove product was not available and enjoyed it immediately. Much better and less expensive than dove. The scent is light and reminds me during cold weather of our wonderful summers here is florida.

LIKE SMELL

I love that the spray is not too strong and over powering. It seems to stay on for several hours. It's not flower scented which I enjoyed because those usually give me headaches. It was a light refreshing scent and quite delightful:O)

I like the subtle scent. It allows you to put on just the amount you need. One spray is not overbearing like many perfumes can be.

I love secret and their products...its the only brand I buy when it comes to fragrance.

Love this scent! Very light and fresh for summer.

My husband was so excited when I got this. He loves the smell and I would buy this again!!!

Love this ! I don't wear perfumes, but this is a nice light fragrance for summer !