Secret Scent Expressions Coco Butter Kiss Deodorant | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.07.15

Just give me the "Powder" scent please. I tried a couple of the new scents and they are just too floral and overpowering!

• StaceyLea73 By  StaceyLea73
    04.29.14

Works AND smells great

• Dietra7 By  Dietra7
    04.25.14

Long lasting, and when the heat is on....the scent is rather appealing!!!

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.10.14

This deodorant works very well, but don't wear with a black dress if your sleeves show! You might end up with a bit of white on your clothing, and that isn't sexy! I like their Scent Expressions line a lot, and although Coco Butter isn't my favorite scent (I like Lavender much better) it is nicely subtle.

• freebies4trinity By  freebies4trinity
    12.05.13

Secret is the best deodorant for me. I have a hard time with something that lasts and this one does very well.

• Cowgirl07 By  Cowgirl07
    11.07.13

I tend not to want to use any deodorant other than Secret. I just like the feel of them and the scents that they have. They also don't irritate my skin like other ones do. You can't really smell them, least I don't think you can, when you put them on but they do a good job of fighting off odor. When I work at the barn I work long hours and sweat a lot so Secret tends to last me all day, it doesn't go past that, but I couldn't ask for more out of a deodorant.

• huskergirl18 By  huskergirl18
    11.03.13

I love the function of this deodorant. It works well to block odor. For me personally it doesn't block the sweat completely, but I use clinical strength at night for that. The scent is going to be a personal preference. I like it for, but prefer other scents. It's a great summer smell though!

• bgiarelli By  bgiarelli
    09.26.13

This is the best! I am a busy career woman and this does stop odor and sweat. Great scent too.

• loriejackson24 By  loriejackson24
    05.28.13

I love the smell of this product and works great at keeping you dry as well :-)

• patriciaguerrero12 By  patriciaguerrero12
    05.24.13

i have always owned secret, and now as an adult i work in a kitchen. I didnt think it would stand up with all the running around and sweat all day but it does and even my coworker has started using it.

• heather21 By  heather21
    05.18.13

I use this all the time.. It smells soo good and keeps things dry. Love.