Kelloggs Krave Cereal | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    02.15.16

A little too sweet for my family's taste buds........the kids just did not like it. They just seem too sweet and the flavor is lacking.

• angee_420 By  angee_420
    04.21.15

This cereal is by far my ALL TIME FAVORITE!! There is no other cereal that compares it has the right amount of crunch chocolate just EVERYTHING is perfect I WON'T eat ANY other kind

• savannahrenee By  savannahrenee
    04.13.15

I love these. they are the bomb. plus they aren't even that fattening

• mespeaks99 By  mespeaks99
    02.26.15

My kids love this cereal. Sometimes I even pack it in their lunches dry as a snack. It has a nice chocolate flavor but with less sugar than a lot of other cereals.

• CourtDez3035 By  CourtDez3035
    11.20.14

My 8 year old daughter just LOVES Krave. I only buy it though when it's on sale because it sells for almost $5 a box where I live.

• marinecowgirl By  marinecowgirl
    09.28.14

Love this cereal and so does my 4 year old daughter. It even fills my sweet cravings at night, when I just snack on a bowl of them dry.

• EileenKay04 By  EileenKay04
    12.14.13

If you are a chocoholic and need a morning fix, this is the perfect cereal. I also mix it in with other cereals to get that intense burst of chocolate. My husband loves it and even pours chocolate milk on it!

• dora923 By  dora923
    08.07.13

I love the burst of chocolate inside. You can never go wrong with chocolate.

• Supermary By  Supermary
    07.17.13

Great and delicious cereal! It is yummy and healthy, which makes breakfast perfect!! I love the different variety of flavours!! I would definitely recommend this to my friends.

• gghosh50 By  gghosh50
    03.24.13

These are alright. The first time I tried them, I was expecting them to be really chocolaty. I was severely let down.

• jencat75 By  jencat75
    03.14.13

This is chalky, gross and does not help a chocolate craving in any way. I also have a personal pet peeve with products that are spelled incorrectly for "fun".