Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment | SheSpeaks

• FridaR FridaR
    10.08.14

this is my go to hair treatment conditioner it works great for curly hair. love how smooth hair feels and it smells really good.

• smartsororitygirl By  smartsororitygirl
    12.17.13

Swear by it. My hair looked so healthy and smells great!

• snols82 By  snols82
    12.10.13

I have fine hair and was worried this would weigh it down or make it look greasy but had heard people rave about its benefits so I gave it a shot. Love!!!! My hair feels and looks soft, shines (in a good way!) and seems to be improving. I also really really like the smell. A little goes a long way. I mainly use just a tiny bit in my hair after a shower. Sometimes I use it on dry hair to simmer down fly aways and give my hair a bit of shine after straightening it.

• sshively By  sshively
    05.02.13

did help wasn't quiet what I was looking for but a good product

• MakeUpJunkie83 By  MakeUpJunkie83
    04.30.13

I absolutely love this stuff. A small drop rubbed through my hair and it controls fly aways and gives my hair a soft touch and silky shine. It reminds me of biosilk. Definitely worth the money.

• luvthecards1 By  luvthecards1
    01.26.13

I use the Moroccin Oil-Light. I haven't cut my hair in 6 months and I believe this is because of this product. It helps moisturize without weighing my hair down. The light is perfect if you have thin to medium hair and you don't want the greasiness of the normal one. I can use as much as I want without worrying about my hair turning greasy. I recommend this product to anyone who is trying to grow their hair out and keep it healthy.

• Lovely7 By  Lovely7
    12.11.12

Moroccan Oil smells amazing! I use it on my hair often, especially if it has just been colored and it helps my hair look and feel healthy again. All you need is a dab because using too much will make your hair look greasy. I have very thin, course, curly hair.

• laniebugzlikes By  laniebugzlikes
    12.09.12

I have super dry and curly hair.I love this oil.It conditions my hair and helps it not be so dry and frizzy.I would highly recommend it

• cleanliving By  cleanliving
    12.07.12

This one didn't work for me. Left a residue on my hair.

• cddmom By  cddmom
    12.06.12

I use this every day. I really love it!

• Cococure By  Cococure
    10.10.12

This product does great on natural hair and as a heat protectant. It leaves your hair so soft and feeling very healthy.