Skintersection Intense Repair Cream | SheSpeaks

• Lottie729 Lottie729
    07.06.12

This may be my favorite Cravebox item so far! This cream is simply amazing. I use it primarily on my upper arms and elbows. I am one of those people with those hideous dry bumps on their upper arms. This stuff definitely helps and is not greasy like I expected it to be. There isn't much a scent which is fine. It most definitely goes a long way. I have been using it for about a month 2-3 times per weeks and haven't even used a quarter of it yet. Great stuff.

• tiffanysblogs By  tiffanysblogs
    07.02.12

I really likes this creme, I took it with me on vacation to help keep my feet from cracking too much. I saw a benefit after just one use, but I can imagine that prolonged use has an increased benefit. Very thick and luxurious. I really like it.

• StormieMom By  StormieMom
    07.01.12

I really like this cream. I deal with dry, rough hands all the time and also have dry, cracked heels. This made my hands feel so much smoother and really helped with the rough, scaly skin on the back of my hands. It has helped my feet feel softer and less cracked also. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because the scent was a little too perfumey for me.

• Leet23 By  Leet23
    07.01.12

This was definitely the prize of the entire box. Totally unfair to send a tantalizing sample, when you KNOW that we will all have to buy this again. I live in Colorado and the battle with the dry hands is constant. Put this on before bed, and the next morning my hands were still moisturized! WOW! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!

• izzynalexmom By  izzynalexmom
    06.29.12

I have never heard of this product before and I love it. It is thick and creamy and has really helped my very dry heels this summer. It is wonderful and I have even rubbed it into my hands after applying to my feet and it has made them supper soft.

• ydolemalive By  ydolemalive
    06.29.12

I had never even heard of this line (until it showed up in my Cravebox) primarily because I don't actually have many problem areas concerning dry/cracked skin, so it wasn't I product I was itching for (get it?). HOWEVER...I am allergic to atleast 80% percent of any skin/beauty product I try, but this one passed the test. It looks and feels really thick until you actually put it on your skin. It rubs in nicely, does not cake or just sit on top, and your skin feels wonderful after. And of course for me, the best part was that it didn't burn, itch or turn my skin red if I applied it after shaving. Even if you don't have problem areas, I still recommend this product for the summer as an aftersun must-have. I have been using it after coming in from a day at the pool and my skin feels much softer than my normal lotions, especially around the knees, elbows, shoulders and ankle/foot area.

• aackermanshop By  aackermanshop
    06.28.12

WOW! That is the best word I can think of to describe this cream. I have battled with cracked heals & dry elbows for years and spent probably hundreds of dollars trying different products and nothing ever seemed to actually produce & maintain the results I wanted. So I wasn't expecting too much when I saw this in my Cravebox but thought I would try it and see. Absolutely amazing! It is a thick cream which I usually hate because of the feeling they leave after applying. However, this cream didn't have that problem. I was very surprised at how fast it absorbed into the skin after applying and it didn't have a greasy feel after. Another major plus for this product is the smell is very minimal and not bothersome at all. I have a very sensitive nose and can't use heavily scented products which makes it very hard to find a good product. I personally think the price is very reasonable for this product and will buying more in the future so I always have on hand. I am excited to try the serum stick I ordered from them as well! I would highly recommend trying this product.

• rellibell By  rellibell
    06.27.12

This moisturizing repair cream is thick and absolutely makes my skin feel soft and supple. I've been using it on the roughest of areas: my feet, hands and elbows and it has helped my skin to be so much softer and feel so much better. I love this stuff!

• im_real0722 By  im_real0722
    06.25.12

this creme works very well.... i have dry, sensitive skin and its hard to find products that dont irritate it. so far, so good with this one :)

• sonyjean By  sonyjean
    06.23.12

I really enjoy this cream. It has helped my severe dry and cracked hands. I have tried almost everything on this planet to control my hand dryness. So far nothing has worked until this little tub of magic arrived. Almost instantly my hands were cured. This cream is fast absorbing and lightweight and a little goes a long way. It melts like butter on the hands and I have been using this every night and it has worked wonders and has saved my hands from looking terrible and dry. I truly love this stuff. I'm so greatful to have been sent such a wonderful product as this. This is so great that I will rebuy this in the future. Say good bye to dry cracked hands and feet. It does work great on feet as well.

• doe_ma By  doe_ma
    06.23.12

I love how this heavy duty cream doesn't feel heavy or thick on your skin! It is doing wonders for my cracked hands and feet!