Sunsweet Plum Amazins | SheSpeaks

• tiffanysblogs By  tiffanysblogs
    07.02.12

I actually just ate these plain as a snack. I found them really tasty, but I am sure I would enjoy them even more either mixed in yogurt or cereal. I have always been a fan of plums and prunes, so it is no surprise that these appeal to me. They are naturally sweet, but not too sweet, and very healthy.

• Leet23 By  Leet23
    07.01.12

Was going to try the recipe on the package for the cookies, however my children ended up eating these straight up! Excellent addition to raisins in our snack repertoire. I haven't been able to find them in our local grocery however (Western Colorado) but am still looking. Definitely LOVE and will buy again! Maybe next time I can actually get the cookies made....

• aackermanshop By  aackermanshop
    06.28.12

I was excited to see this product in my Cravebox and immediately thought of my husband. He isn't a big fruit person so these were perfect as they feel more like a snack & not fruit, plus they are not as messy as eating fruit! I would buy these again in the future.

• im_real0722 By  im_real0722
    06.25.12

im not big on this kind of snack but my oldest son LOVED them and wanted me to buy more so he could have them to put on his cereal. seemed to be a hit with him !!!!

• sonyjean By  sonyjean
    06.23.12

Now while I don't eat much fruit. I gave these to my husband and mother-in-law to try and they both thought that these were great. I was so happy that they were a hit. I plan to purchase these on our next shopping trip for my husband to take to work for a snack.

• borzio By  borzio
    06.22.12

these are amazing as an add-on to my salad...

• Tomalynne By  Tomalynne
    06.20.12

What a great snack! These taste great and are great for you. Even those who don't like prunes should give these a try. They are not too sweet or sticky like regular prunes can get, but satisfy that craving for little something sweet as a snack or with a meal.

• SimplyDavia By  SimplyDavia
    06.19.12

These are so yummy and they are easy for myself and my nine month old to share! The great Idea I had was to use these along with fresh cut strawberries, spinach tossed in with a raspberry vinegarette for a yummy fresh summer time salad!

• ipodmom By  ipodmom
    06.18.12

Kids liked them. I don't eat fruit much but my daughter liked them. They would probably be really great in oatmeal cookies--just a suggestion.

• kjsorendo08 By  kjsorendo08
    06.18.12

Absolutely love these and so does my 7 year old son (which is a miracle in itself!) My son and I tried a package in our oatmeal and he liked them so much I put the other package in his lunch for a snack the next day. I like that its a healthy snack that isn't overly sweet.