Johnson's  Baby Powder

Johnson's Baby Powder

4.1
              Rated #31 in Health & Safety
60 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

I have always used baby powder for all my kids with no issues. My mother used baby powder with all 8 of her children and no issues. We love the smell and it's a well know brand that many people trust

I still use baby powder from time to time. The smell reminds me of childhood.

Get out of the nursery and take it to the BEACH! Kepp a small bottle of Johnson's baby powder in your beach bag. It is perfect to sprinkle on after a day at the beach. The sand falls right off ! You''ll all smell great and your car will stay cleaner, too!

I love Johnson's Baby Powder it smells so fresh and i love that..is is great to keep you from sweating and for after the shower oh yeah i even use it n my carpets to freshness them before i vacuum them..lol..love it!

This is a great product for children and adults from heat rash to the need to feel fresh

Fresh This product is the best baby powder out there, i use it every time I take a shower and it leaves me feelig fresh!

I love johnsons baby powder...and it smells so good..

I use this from time to time on my son. Only when he starts to get a slight heat rash on his body from sweating. Other than that I use this in my husbands work boots to help with the smell.

One day my hair was really oily & my bestfriend to me to put Powder in my hair. I thought she was crazy. So I waited until I was home alone & this stuff really worked ! Lol I use it all the time after I get out the shower & whenever my hair wants to be a jerk lol . Great stuff. Not just for babies

Love this stuff Its seriousley like my lifesaver and people think its just for the use of babys its not when i have greasy hair i just dab some in my roots where it looks greasy and your hair looks so fresh and puffy and it gives you the greatest volume up in your roots i love this and i think it works great for babys and even workks as good as a dry shampoo and i love the smell !

always used baby powder on my children. love it.

I may not have babies in the house but I still keep this around. I not only use this but I also recommend this to my husband works great in his work boots and also my daughter loves this on her oidy

love the smell but I prefer the lavender scented one. really does help the kids sleep after a bath

I like using the baby powder on my son on hot days so the diaper don't rub and it works great, but I mostly put it on him at night to help soak up and prevent leaking at night which works so much. A must have for me plus smells good too.

I do not use this product for diapers but it is a great for putting on your legs for the beach so the sand does not stick and you can get the sand off easy. So much easier. It is also nice for oily hair. But I have heard it is not safe and also that they changed to formula. So not sure which is true or if both are true.