Johnsons Baby Powder | SheSpeaks

• missmoniques81 missmoniques81
    07.10.14

Baby powder is my go-to multi-use product. I see a lot of negative things about baby powder but I don't think people realize that almost all baby powders use corn starch now instead of talc. I keep a small bottle of it in my car in case of oily hair, rashy buns, or sandy feet! My fiance was amazed at how well it got the sand off the buns of our two year old this weekend at the beach. A diaper bag must have for any mommy!

• jintoki jintoki
    02.05.15

Baby powder supposedly keeps ants from crossing into your home if placed properly on windowsills and doorways. Not sure if that is actually true, but I use baby powder to soak up grease and oil from my hair if I don't have time to shower. Unfortunately, using too much just makes you look like you have dandruff! As for a baby product, I don't really like using it because of my concern that the baby may inhale tiny particles of it that isn't very visible to the naked eye. I don't really think it's very effective for any purpose on baby's skin, aside from giving baby a stronger "baby powder" smell.

• DCRivas By  DCRivas
    09.02.14

Don't use it much but it smells good

• superstar17at By  superstar17at
    08.12.14

I like using the baby powder on my son on hot days so the diaper don't rub and it works great, but I mostly put it on him at night to help soak up and prevent leaking at night which works so much. A must have for me plus smells good too.

• missmoniques81 By  missmoniques81

• wendyk625 By  wendyk625
    07.10.14

I have tried those dry shampoo's, but nothing beats putting Johnson's baby powder in my hair when I want to stretch an extra day between washing my hair!

• Arhanc02 By  Arhanc02
    07.08.14

I have so many uses for this!!

• BonnieMiller By  BonnieMiller
    05.20.14

I love johnsons baby powder...and it smells so good..

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

I still use baby powder from time to time. The smell reminds me of childhood.

• LadyColes By  LadyColes
    12.25.13

love the smell but I prefer the lavender scented one. really does help the kids sleep after a bath

• BusyKat By  BusyKat
    11.10.13

I have always used baby powder for all my kids with no issues. My mother used baby powder with all 8 of her children and no issues. We love the smell and it's a well know brand that many people trust

• onenac By  onenac
    10.19.13

I always have one. it's perfect. smells good