Bath Body Works Paris Amour Fine Fragrance | SheSpeaks

• lolabrio lolabrio
    01.18.13

I have to say I absolutely love this scent, maybe it's has to do with my love about France or any European country really. It lasts long enough, and smells so good. When I bought it I was like "this is what a femine, romantic charm in Paris smells like". And it goes perfectly with the name because Paris is the city of LOVE!

• lolabrio By  lolabrio
    01.18.13

• taletreader By  taletreader
    05.19.12

While only listed under the mid and dry notes, this smells more like water lily and vanilla to me than strawberry or pink champagne. However, I love that smell, so it's a win for me! I didn't like the smell from the bottle, but once I had sprayed it on, I fell in love with it. The only complaint I have is that the scent doesn't last very long.