Rotel Diced Tomatoes Green Chilies | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.10.16

Love Rotel. I use it in a lot of recipes and of course you MUST try it for Queso dip! I like the varieties available too!

• candries By  candries
    03.10.16

• JRecinos92 By  JRecinos92
    03.08.16

This is a must have for taco night! I put them in while cooking my meat along with onion and green pepper. They have the perfect amount of savory from the tomato and hot/spicy from the green chilies. Gives my turkey tacos the perfect amount of kick!

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.12.16

I love Rotel in my velveeta cheese and chips. I gave it 4 stars because it says MILD but it still has a bit of "hotness" to it. I like the taste and will add it to beans as well.

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84
    01.24.16

This is the perfect addition to any tex-mex dish. I often use Rotel to add to my recipe for taco soup. It gives a special flavor to the soup like no other ingredient. It is one ingredient that you cannot substitute.

• oklahomamommie By  oklahomamommie
    01.16.16

Tastes great in so many different recipes, especially dips.

• Denise28 By  Denise28
    01.16.16

I love this rotel because I use it all the time to make rotel dip as well as making dishes that use rotel

• elva50 By  elva50
    01.06.16

I wanted to like this so much but i found it to have too many of the parts of the tomato that I get rid of when I use fresh ones. The yucky center part and the stem bits.

• FosterMomMeg By  FosterMomMeg
    11.04.15

Great taste. Great price. Perfect for cooking. Queso, pasta, pizza, tabuleh, etc...

• clarajh By  clarajh
    10.26.15

Really good. Great for several dishes. Always wonderful quality.

• Dreammera By  Dreammera
    10.16.15

My family uses hotel in quest dip and anchors to a few crock pot meals. They just love how the hot chili's make everything have a little spice.