Barefoot Moscato | SheSpeaks

• swbyps2 swbyps2
    03.28.12

This is a great moscato at a very reasonable price. It is not overly sweet and has smoothness to it with a stronger hint of pears, but overall a great moscato for the price.

• staceyannmarie By  staceyannmarie
    01.03.13

not a bad wine with a very good price but i find it a little close to a zinfandel after taste.

• hgoncalves By  hgoncalves
    01.03.13

Moscato is my favorite type of wine. Barefoot moscato tastes good and it's a great price. I especially like their pink moscato.

• ChristieLight By  ChristieLight
    10.12.12

This is my absolute FAVORITE wine. It is super sweet so if you do not like sweet wine, don't drink it. But I love that it is so cheap but so delicious. I can go through a whole bottle by myself in one night..eek!

• alichristine25 By  alichristine25
    08.15.12

I love the barefoot wines, they are great tasting and priced well too! Tastes the same as some of the more expensive wines but at half the price. It's a great sweet moscato.

• Sam_Sarah By  Sam_Sarah
    07.25.12

I really enjoy a nice cold glass of Moscato:) Barefoot makes a great tasty and inexpensive one. The bubbly moscato is one of my favorites!!

• briana_deja By  briana_deja
    06.21.12

Love its taste, resonably priced!

• taletreader By  taletreader
    05.03.12

I like that it's at a reasonable price with a decent taste, but it's not my favorite Moscato.

• NVChoctaw By  NVChoctaw
    04.29.12

This is a nice sweet wine for a decent price. I don't drink a lot, but I like to buy wine when we have friends over for dinner.

• helenallredlpc By  helenallredlpc
    04.26.12

My niece loves this wine. She will pick it above anything else. I have had better. I prefer Nivoli. More expensive but a much better moscato.

• aw5225 By  aw5225
    04.18.12

My husband and I love sweet wines, and this is fantastic! It has a great taste to it with no aftertaste. Best of all? It's cheap! We will definitely buy it again!