Dr. Seuss Green Eggs & Ham Review Page 3 of 9 | SheSpeaks

• meAlinaandI By  meAlinaandI
    08.28.15

100% I think that this Dr. Seuss book is a Musthave! Your kids will love it!

• Bargain_mom_3 By  Bargain_mom_3
    08.26.15

I love the Green eggs and ham. Great books from Dr. Seuss. I remember my mom reading this book to me when I was a little girl. I have read this book to my kids also. Love the fact the Dr. Seuss book goes down from generation to generation.

• kmoore0205 By  kmoore0205
    08.19.15

This book is a children's classic. I remember as a kid when the cafeteria ladies would make us green eggs and ham for our lunch and I'd be nervous to eat them. I was a picky eater and this book helped alleviate that to a degree for me.

• wjclarke By  wjclarke
    08.13.15

Dr. Seuss is more than a story teller. His books are entertaining, however they can be used for so much more. I have used them to practice my public speaking skills, as a devotion at church, and to encourage my child to try "something new." In my graduate public speaking class we were required to read these books in front of the class. If your child or you need to practice speaking skills - you will enjoy practicing with Green Eggs and Ham!

• Sarahmom By  Sarahmom
    07.17.15

Does it get any better then Dr. suess? I have 2 autistic children that will not sit for a story. Make it Suess and the rhythm of his writing seems to soothe them.

• BritniLeeann By  BritniLeeann
    07.17.15

Dr. Seuss books bring back fond childhood memories. Now both my daughters have this book along with several others. This is one of my favorites & definitely recommend this to others with children. Such a cute little story, I know my girls love it & I enjoy reading it to them :)

• jdmmom By  jdmmom
    05.15.15

I loved this book as a child. Can not wait till my baby is big enough to understand the book. I will make him green eggs and ham when he can eat it!

• Iheartblognc By  Iheartblognc
    04.29.15

My kids and I love green eggs and ham by Dr. Seuss. In fact one day I actually made green eggs and ham because the book inspired me. My kids love reading this book all the time. I enjoyed it when I was a child as well. It's a great book for kids and it will be for years to come.

• Cassandra182 By  Cassandra182
    04.28.15

Love this book and author! The play on words is a great way to get kids interested and "reading" in no time! Once they memorize the familiar phrase they start to identify the words... all while having fun!

• Granmaw By  Granmaw
    04.03.15

I will always remember this particular Seuss book as the first "real" book that my son was able to read cover to cover on his own. I read to my 4 children every night (and day) without fail. And although I will admit I didn't particularly enjoy reading Seuss out loud due to the tongue twisting, my kids ALWAYS seemed to pick them. My son loved this one so much he memorized it and in turn was able to recognize the words which of course kicked off his love of reading. I now have the pleasure of reading to my first grandson...and yes I read Seuss because I know how much kids love them!

• nshea710 By  nshea710
    03.31.15

This is probably my sons favorite. We love all of the Dr. Seuss books.

• HappilyYoungAndMarried By  HappilyYoungAndMarried
    03.20.15

My awesome kindergarten teacher made green eggs and ham for us when we were reading the book. I still think about it to this day. Every child should experience this book.

• amera101 By  amera101
    02.12.15

one of my childhood faves

• Tifftiff By  Tifftiff
    02.07.15

Classic

• ImariBoo By  ImariBoo
    02.04.15

My all time favorite !! I was about to write a review on the cat in the hat until I saw this one ! lol I absolutely love this book and I used to read it over and over ! I now read it to my daughter and she seems to love it just as much as I do ! :)