Margaret Wise Brown Goodnight Moon Review Page 3 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• floflolinda By  floflolinda
    06.13.12

This is a great book, my kids love it an d pretty sure they have memorized it. I have gone through two copies of these with all the tough love my kids give their books.

• NicoleFlothe By  NicoleFlothe
    06.11.12

This was the first book my daughter learned to read. Love this book!!

• WeiserAcademy By  WeiserAcademy
    05.22.12

A great story. We were given this book 12 years ago with our first child and it has been a family favorite for all 6 kids now. Makes a great gift!

• ohhhAkitty By  ohhhAkitty
    05.22.12

When my little brother was like 2 he loved this book so much,he would bring it to me and have me read it to him over and over. I read it so many times to him i had the entire book memorized! It gave us a great bonding opportunity,and when i had my son,i bought it for him too,and read it to him and my daughter as well. I love this book,I have wonderful memories with this book!

• sholy1 By  sholy1
    04.26.12

I know this is a book that almost every child owns, but i personally dont care for it. I found it quite boring.

• rmaynard7 By  rmaynard7
    03.08.12

This is an excellent book in both English and Spanish (published in many different languages). My child loves it when I read this book. It's a quick enough read too that my child doesn't get bored. It's a great classic.

• dayl74 By  dayl74
    03.08.12

I love reading this book to my daughter. It's great book for nightime! A true bedtime classic!

• arobimom By  arobimom
    03.08.12

Not sure what it is about this book, but kids both male and female adore it. I've read this book to all my children before bedtime. It seems to calm them down and prepare them for bed. It's become a ritual that my children truly enjoy. I encourage all of you to give it a try.

• jessicamac By  jessicamac
    03.07.12

I love the memories of each of our daughters looking for and finding the mouse in the pages of this book.

• Spacecasegirl By  Spacecasegirl
    03.07.12

We love Good night moon! My 3 year old loves to be able to point out everything on the pages. And loves to hear me read it too him over and over.

• your1chef By  your1chef
    03.07.12

I don't remember ever reading this book, so I had to go and get it. The kids enjoyed it very much. My daughter liked the rhyming and the pictures. My son liked that the lights were on and then off.

• momma4life By  momma4life
    03.07.12

My children and I love this book. I have read it countless times to my kids. Great book!!

• KMoore82 By  KMoore82
    03.07.12

I love this book, I read it to both of my kids every night at bedtime as part of their bedtime routine. Once I read this book, my kids both know it's time for bed and go without any arguments. :)

• danisma By  danisma
    03.07.12

We LOVE Goodnight Moon! It was my daughter's first book, and we have used it for bedtime so many times we can both recite it by heart. It starts out with some silly fun, but slows down toward the end of the book and gets really quiet, a perfect transition to sleep.

• cielynne By  cielynne
    03.07.12

I don't have a lot of memories of reading to my oldest daughter but this book was 1 of 2 that I remember reading. It is a classic in my eyes. It was first published in 1947 and has become a favorite in many households. I smile every time I see it as a prop on tv and just to hear it mentioned brings me back to my little girl, who isn't so little anymore. I love love this book and you will too.