Robert Munsch Love You Forever | SheSpeaks

• Xtina1206 Xtina1206
    04.19.13

This book is one of my all time favorites. It brings genuine tears to my eyes every time I read it. An absolute must have to any children's library collection.

• WifeMomFriend By  WifeMomFriend
    09.27.12

This is such a sweet book to show the binding love between a mother and child. I received a copy of this book at my baby shower and my mother instantly teared up as she remembered the book. Now as a mother of 2, I can truly understand the bond between mother and child.

• NBgirl By  NBgirl
    09.01.12

AWWW! I remember reading this book as a little kid, my mom never read it to me(actually, she never read to me) but anyways I read it and even though I was just a little kid, I almost started to cry. This is a good book that I need to get my kids so they can read it, I know they will like it.

• kmarie12 By  kmarie12
    07.30.12

My mom read this to me as a little kid. I remember her reading it to me. She also quoted the book many times to me while i was growing up. "As long as Im living my baby you'll be". Its so sweet I look foward to reading it to my kids someday. No matter how old your kids are this book will mean something to them.

• Debb423 By  Debb423
    03.07.12

I love this book!! It was a gift at my baby shower and I love reading it to my kids!! They are a year and a half apart so this book is so perfect for them right now. I always read to them, and this book is their favorite!!

• cotejb By  cotejb
    03.07.12

This is one of my favorite books to read to my daughters. It was given to me as a baby gift when my daughte was born. The first time I read it to my oldest I cried..Maybe it was the new mommy hormones but its a really sweet book about how much a mother loves her little boy and he will be her little boy forever and then how much the boy loves his mom too.

• sandaholics By  sandaholics
    03.07.12

This is my favorite book! My mom gave my oldest child this book and I have read it to each one of my children as they have grown. It is the story of a Mother's love to her son as he grows up. She sings him a lullaby as she rocks him at night, reminding him that it doesn't matter how old he gets, he will always be her baby and she will always be his mom. "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be. It is beautifully illustrated and written with true feeling. I get choked up at the end, EVERY time I read this book. I will be giving each one of my children this book when their first child is born!!!