Robert Munsch Love You Forever | SheSpeaks

• Xtina1206 Xtina1206
    04.19.13

This book is one of my all time favorites. It brings genuine tears to my eyes every time I read it. An absolute must have to any children's library collection.

• als7703 By  als7703
    02.06.13

This is a very adorable and touching book I just read to my 5 year old. He loved it! Each night it is the book to likes to have read before bed.

• honorcooper By  honorcooper
    09.28.12

I remember my mom reading this book to me all the time :) such a great story and tribute to mother and son

• WifeMomFriend By  WifeMomFriend
    09.27.12

This is such a sweet book to show the binding love between a mother and child. I received a copy of this book at my baby shower and my mother instantly teared up as she remembered the book. Now as a mother of 2, I can truly understand the bond between mother and child.

• NBgirl By  NBgirl
    09.01.12

AWWW! I remember reading this book as a little kid, my mom never read it to me(actually, she never read to me) but anyways I read it and even though I was just a little kid, I almost started to cry. This is a good book that I need to get my kids so they can read it, I know they will like it.

• kmarie12 By  kmarie12
    07.30.12

My mom read this to me as a little kid. I remember her reading it to me. She also quoted the book many times to me while i was growing up. "As long as Im living my baby you'll be". Its so sweet I look foward to reading it to my kids someday. No matter how old your kids are this book will mean something to them.

• Debb423 By  Debb423
    03.07.12

I love this book!! It was a gift at my baby shower and I love reading it to my kids!! They are a year and a half apart so this book is so perfect for them right now. I always read to them, and this book is their favorite!!