Krispy Kreme Donuts | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.21.14

Best doughnuts ever! They are even better from the Krispy Kreme stores when the sign says "Hot Doughnuts". Melt in your mouth deliciousness! The only problem is that I could eat a dozen at a time!

• AHatten By  AHatten
    03.26.16

I love Krispy Kreme donuts, especially when they come right out of the store. I love that these donuts are soft and easy to eat almost like cotton candy. I could only eat about 5 of these without getting full.

• shantillakay By  shantillakay
    03.16.16

These doughnuts are okay if you are not anywhere by a real doughnut shop. They are not all that great. As a matter of fact, I prefer the quality and taste of Walmart bakery doughnuts more and they are less expensive.

• PUNKRAWKD0RK By  PUNKRAWKD0RK
    02.16.16

I love the taste of Krispy Kreme donuts! They are unbeatable! Unfortunately for me they aren't easy to find around here anymore!

• Ecbigler By  Ecbigler
    02.16.16

Krispy cream donuts are the best if I new how to make them myself I would

• candries By  candries
    02.15.16

I love Kripsy-Kreme donuts BUT only when they are HOT. After they get cold....they seem to lose the yum factor! The Blueberry cake are great cold......once in a while I can catch the hot ones coming down the line and they are THE BEST! Also the donut holes are delicious if you can catch them hot!

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.11.16

I do not like these donuts at all. They are too sweet and too caky. I will never purchase these nor will I dive into them at anyone else's house. :(

• rawdogs By  rawdogs
    02.10.16

Living here in Utah, Krispy Kreme Donuts are the thing! For me, however, it is too sweet. I will eat it occassionally but it is not something that I have to have.

• Zarinna By  Zarinna
    01.29.16

Of course these are delicious, I'm glad I don't leave near their store, so it's once in a while lol

• sheann By  sheann
    09.09.15

The only donut I like is the glaze one but when is warm, when is cold I don't like it. My husband love all the donuts from here...

• Perfecttester101 By  Perfecttester101
    05.26.15

These donuts are irresistible! They have an excellent taste with the perfect amount of glaze. They taste fresh with every single bite. One of the best brands of donuts I have ever had.