Pantene Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• amwoll amwoll
    04.23.12

I have used both products and I find my hair more manageable, I dont normally use conditioner as it tends to leave my hair oily. These have not made my hair oily. Bottle is a little weak was drope and cracked joint on lid. Otherwise great product that I would consider buying in the future

• MummaBunky MummaBunky
    04.16.12

The positive: This is the best Pantene Shampoo I've tried to date. My hair seems clean and easy to style, where as the other Pantene shampoos I've used have left my hair feeling oily and dirtier than it was before I washed it. And Kudos to Pantene for making strides in more responsible packaging - it's a step in the right direction. That being said, unfortunately I couldn't give more stars to this product because I feel very strongly that products should not be using a "natural" label when the product ingredients are anything but natural or healthy. There are too many chemicals in this product in order to hold a name that implies it's a natural product. "Nature Fusion" is misleading to consumers. I'd love to see a product from Pantene similar to this, but without SLS, artificial colors, and other harmful ingredients.

• quinndelenium By  quinndelenium
    07.31.14

great product. Leaves my hair clean and smelling good :)

• lilpinky1234 By  lilpinky1234
    07.24.14

Love this shampoo. Pantene works wonders on my dry hair and lathers well two thumbs up!!

• 2lmurdock By  2lmurdock
    07.10.14

I like Pantene and have used it for years. But lately I realized that it's been making my hair frizzier and making it unhealthy. I talked to my hairstylist and she told me that bumble and bumble is better. Although Pantene is defiantly a good shampoo for its price. If you could spend more, do.

• MaraMcD By  MaraMcD
    05.31.14

This shampoo is fine. It is the best I've used but, for the price, it is a good choice. I would continue to use it. With straight, fine hair shampoos do not do much for my hair except clean it.

• lilleyvr By  lilleyvr
    02.21.14

It was great. Hair was not flat!

• pammy0011 By  pammy0011
    10.02.13

Good Shampoo,I love the brand.I have used it in the past but now i use another since my hair is currently blonde and i need a shampoo that works best with keeping the color. I smells great and so a good product over all.

• cheryl1a By  cheryl1a
    09.21.13

Huge fan of nature fusion conditioners.

• msofthesouth73 By  msofthesouth73
    09.17.13

This is one of the best products Pantene has put out. The smell is absolutely amazing and it leaves my hair feeling so soft. I always get complements when I used Pantene Nature Fusion Moisture Balance.

• butilovelemons By  butilovelemons
    08.17.13

Great shampoo. Love the smell and how well it lathers.

• xhappybunny411x By  xhappybunny411x