Sound of Music | SheSpeaks

• deb228 By  deb228
    03.31.15

This is an family classic which I will love watching forever. My daughter is learning to play some songs on the piano and she is loving it too. Nothing can compare to Julie Andrews beautiful voice.

• sdmmn73 By  sdmmn73
    12.31.14

This is a truly awesome movie. I never get tired of watching it.

• someday By  someday
    08.27.14

Love this movie!!!!! I watch it with my kids at least once a year! We end up singing the songs for weeks afterwards! Highly recommended!!

• allieseq0214 By  allieseq0214
    06.09.14

I always enjoy popping this movie in on a rainy evening and enjoying this classic. Even though I despise having songs in movies, for some reason these songs don't bother me and I end up singing along (especially Edelweiss) It's also beautiful that it is based on a true story of bringing a family together. v

• patski9 By  patski9
    04.29.14

An all time classic.

• MomsMissionToSave By  MomsMissionToSave
    11.05.13

This is an amazing movie that stands the test of time. Despite being a long film, it will hook you until the end. The scene where Maria (Julie Andrews) and Captain von Trapp (Christopher Plummer) dance is one of the most romantic moments captured on film. It always takes my breathe away.

• foreverandalwaysash By  foreverandalwaysash
    11.02.13

Even after all these years. I still love this movie. Great family flick

• Kimber78 By  Kimber78
    08.18.13

Loved this movie, watched it so many times. Highly recommended for the entire family. Very fun!

• kevsma By  kevsma
    08.17.13

When I was young my Grandmother would take me to see this movie every year when it came to our theater, just her and I. It was and still is my most favorite movie.

• MomBlogger By  MomBlogger
    08.15.13

One of my absolute favorite movies - can't wait to sit and watch it again and again!