Princess Bride Movie

Princess Bride Movie

4.8
              Rated #3 in Movies
94 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

I enjoyed this movie, it could have been a little better, but whatever. I got the book so I'll read it!!

This is one of my favorite movies of all time!

Love this cult classic. Got it for my 7 year old niece for Christmas and she loves it too.

My fiancé introduced me to this movie, I was skeptical but what convinced me to take the plunge was Mandy Patkinson, who plays in criminal minds. It was a good movie, I'd watch it again

I LOVE this movie although it is corny. It brings me back to my high school days.

One of the best cult classics ever and clean too!

It is inconcivable how good this movie is! Lots of laughs, adventure, and great one liners. Loved it as a kid and love it as an adult.

Great movie!!! I remember watching when I was a little girl and it still isnt old to me

The Princess Bride is a classic! It's the perfect mix of Andre the Giant, oversized rats, sword fights, wonderful quotes, suspense, humor, and romance. This film will never go out-of-date.

While this isn't a movie I can watch over and over again, I love watching it every once in a while. My friends will definitely vouch for me quoting the movie incessantly though!

I was in early high school when this movie came out, and I was a speech and drama geek. Excerpts from the book/movie were all the hotness for speech tournaments back in the 80's. It's just a good, fun, witty, sweet story. It'ssimply easy to enjoy. For me, it's also quite nostalgic, which may cause me to be a bit biased in my adoration for this film. I do love it though, and I still watch it with my family,or just with myself, often.

A great movie for the whole family.

This is one of the few times that I believe the movie was superior to the book. I disliked the constant 'flashbacks' in the book but in the movie it was sweet. It actually improved the movie and added a sweet child-bearing quality. Very fun movie for all ages.

I love this movie! I saw this as a child and whenever I watch it I get a wave of nostalgia. Perfect family movie.

The Princess Bride is on my Top 5 list of favorite movies. It has classic humor and it is very quotable. Definitely a movie that everyone should see at least once in their lifetime!