EBOOST Orange Natural Energy Booster Review Page 3 of 3 | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• jessb7 By  jessb7
    02.27.12

I couldn't do it. My husband tried one and it looked like beer with a lot of foam! I think he tried hard to like it and did drink the whole thing, but didn't say much. He hasn't had another one either. I think I will stay away.

• emimorgan By  emimorgan
    02.27.12

I thought this tasted great and I love that I can get some energy and vitamin C at the same time. Yum!

• your1chef By  your1chef
    02.26.12

Boy this product foams up! Smells and looks orangey. The taste- terrible. I had to plug my nose to get the stuff down. The aftertaste left in my mouth was not appreciated. I enjoyed the Emergen-C product way better than this one.

• sixfourthree By  sixfourthree
    02.23.12

I am not a fan of EBOOST's flavor. They leave a strange aftertaste for me.

• mybigbutt By  mybigbutt
    02.22.12

I thought the taste was horrible! I like that it has no sugar and fewer calories than the other brand, though. It did seem to give me the boost I needed as well. If they can improve on the taste, they'd have a great product.

• Audreysmom09 By  Audreysmom09
    02.22.12

Great flavor for an energy booster, nice that it is in a powder form too.

• jklpchr By  jklpchr
    02.20.12

Love that this has lower carbs than all of the other energy drinks I have seen. Makes it possible to diet low carb but enjoy an afternoon boost!

• socialzigi By  socialzigi
    02.18.12

These orange flavored packets punch a wonderful citrus/orange flavor. EBOOST is a great, natural alternative to the sugar filled energy shots.