Zarbee's Children's Cough Syrup Review Page 3 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• grazypasta By  grazypasta
    05.16.12

I tryt Zarbees Cough Syryp the first time is good. Not to sweet but enough for my kid not to spit it out again. its great Product.

• preppypink03 By  preppypink03
    04.12.12

I bought this a few days ago for my daughter who is always getting sick, i love that its all natural and the taste isnt so bad, I even used it.

• JustAddCoffee By  JustAddCoffee
    03.22.12

Just got some of this! Can't wait to try it!

• basketball44 By  basketball44
    03.21.12

I recently tried this from a free sample that I got. I am very impressed. My kids are always getting a cough and runny nose from school and I don't like giving them over the counter medicine. I much prefer a natural alternative and Zarbee's uses natural ingredients so I feel good about that. Not crazy about the cost, but I'll try to find coupons or wait till it goes on sale and stock up!

• kthrngoodman32 By  kthrngoodman32
    03.21.12

It's pretty good, a littel on the expensive side, but considering ti worked pretty good at getting rid of the cold, it is worth it. The flavor could be better.

• Marchhare By  Marchhare
    03.21.12

Having two school aged children, I really like that this is a natural alternative to other cough medicines. They are always bringing home colds and seems like when they get rid of one, another starts and I do not like prolonged use of stronger medicines. They like the taste of it and it does help quiet their coughs.

• RissaG By  RissaG
    03.21.12

I just tried this product recently and it is very effective. My kids really love the taste.

• movinmom By  movinmom
    03.21.12

My pediatrician recommended Zarbee's when my daughter had a yucky cough. I was very pleased with the product. I love products that have natural ingredients.