PS I Love You | SheSpeaks

• This movie was so special to me. It was given to me by my daughter a couple of years after I was widowed myself so I could identify with the main character. I am not ashamed to admit there were parts I cried during but all in all it left me with a happy feeling.

• coryellann By  coryellann
    07.19.12

Loved this movie...tear jerker...but great!

• panda06 By  panda06
    07.19.12

I cry every time I watch this movie! It is such a fairy tale romance story and shows how love even extends beyond death. True love is wanting the person you love to be happy even if they aren't with you and Gerard Butler's character really illustrates that by helping her grieve and move on with her life so she can love again and be happy.

• krr819645 By  krr819645
    06.14.12

this is an awesome movie :)

• shortj1016 By  shortj1016
    06.14.12

Oh my goodness....so sad but such an amazing movie! I loved it! I could watch it over and over again. Very touching and very romantic. Makes you wish you could find someone like that!

• jamiemariemiller By  jamiemariemiller
    04.05.12

Love this movie! One of my favorites!!!

• jewls_her By  jewls_her
    03.08.12

This movie was okay not that great.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    03.08.12

The movie was OK. though it was a little uplifting that someone can take death on with a smile on his face. if it was based on a true story, i would be more impressed. life doesn't stop for anyone. watch it if you are a hopeless romantic (is that even a word?)

• econrad04 By  econrad04
    02.22.12

Great movie! Very touching and makes me realize how much he really loved her. Very important in life!

• amarsi1984 By  amarsi1984
    02.22.12

This is a great movie . A real touching and emotional movie. I loved it! Enjoy .

• JustRebecca By  JustRebecca
    02.08.12

This movie is sooooo beautiful. It is about finding that true love and then losing them. She doesn't want to let him go but he loved her enough to let her go by leaving her 10 love letters in various places so she could move on and find LOVE again.