GHIRARDELLI SQUARES Milk Truffle | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    04.15.13

Ghirardelli could probably make any chocolate-flavored product and I would eat it. These squares are perfect. Not only are they the perfect size - just large enough for you not to gorge yourself, but just small enough for you not to feel unhealthy - they come in a variety of flavors. And not just ANY flavors - they have really weird ones like chili pepper and stuff. They. Are. Fabulous. Try them all. :)

• HedderLyne HedderLyne
    02.16.12

Chocolate was completely melted.

• nicewoman By  nicewoman
    03.30.16

I absolutely love this brand! Yummy . Best quality

• ladyfly521 By  ladyfly521
    03.26.16

I absolutely love this brand! It is such a good quality chocolate and this flavor combination is amazing!

• PrincessMommy By  PrincessMommy
    03.25.16

These are by far my favorite chocolate to share and to keep for myself. They are so delectable.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    03.24.16

These are actually yummy good quality chocolates. I love how at my grandmas house and my mom gave me these ones for christmas with my presents. They had the cutest little snowmen and santas on them. I LOVED it!

• falu215 By  falu215
    03.23.16

GHIRARDELLI SQUARES Milk & Truffle is one of the best flavors they have created. in fact, I cannot remember any flavor that was not worthy of the GHIRARDELLI name. More please!

• jxing75 By  jxing75
    03.22.16

Yummy! The best chocolate ever! I would definitely try and recommend this again!

• lam1983 By  lam1983
    03.21.16

Delicious chocolates, perfect squares, small enough to get my chocolate fix . I need go get more

• Jessicamichelle_12 By  Jessicamichelle_12
    03.21.16

Nice creamy chocolate and the filling is fantastic!

• slmileham By  slmileham
    12.13.15

I think i would eat anything made Ghirardelli. So good!

• Honora529 By  Honora529
    11.15.15

Delicious chocolates, perfect squares, small enough to get my chocolate fix without over indulging and its decadent enough to be a luxury.