Peeled Snacks Dried Fruit Snacks Review Page 3 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• LatnCooknDiva By  LatnCooknDiva     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.12.12

I bought three (3) bags of the Peeled Snacks: Apple, Mango and Paradise Found (this is the bag that has banana, mango and pineapple). First, I have to say that I am thankful for the coupons I received for this snack. I really do not buy much dried fruit but I did like these. I was surprised that the cost was not that expensive - I got them at the local Marc's in Westerville Oh - they were priced at 2/$5.00 - not exactly the cheapest but reasonable price. My daughter and I were the ones that tasted all three bags - my hubby wouldn't even get close to them! Overall I liked the product - I am however posting a more detailed review on my blog - with photos that I took. I wanted to share this with my readers as well.

• IndyRockChick By  IndyRockChick     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.12.12

the taste was good, but the dried fruit looked gross. My 3 year old son who loves dried bananas was horrified when I gave him one of the natural dried ones to try. Guess it's hard to change people's perceptions about how natural dried fruit should taste. I do admit, I miss my dried fruit containing sugar. Oh well. I don't think I will buy again, but it was a healthier snack option than grabbing a bag of chips.

• BusyChristianLady By  BusyChristianLady     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.10.12

I tried and really liked the tangy taste of the apples ( 'Apple-2-the-Core'). I would nibble on a couple of pieces and find myself opening the bag again right away to have some more. I checked out the website thoroughly and found that the $10 coupon wasn't helpful because of the high shipping charges. This is a nice concept, but the price is too high for the average family for the amount of fruit given.

• simplegirl37 By  simplegirl37
    02.09.12

I bought a sampler pack and the only one I didn't like were the dried bananas, it had a funky smell to it and a BAD after taste.

• callem By  callem     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.09.12

I was excited to try, I thought the taste would be similar to other dried fruits. Chewy,and crispy at the same time. I think they will appeal to some consumers. However they are not for me.

• blm718 By  blm718     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.08.12

I like the taste. I thought they were very moist and delicious. It is a good snack when you are in the mood for something sweet.

• phyll58 By  phyll58     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.08.12

Price is out of line.They were hard to chew and not as tasty as I expected.I bought the apple as well as the pineapple,mango, banana mix.No added sugar but certainly very high in sugar grams to call itself a healthy snack. The taste wasn't good at all.Much easier to just eat an apple or a banana if you're on the go.Portable and lower sugar grams by far.

• luvplaya By  luvplaya     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.06.12

I purchased the apples. Taste was ok. Would never have purchased without the coupon, price is outrageous!

• kadielynn83 By  kadielynn83     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.06.12

I got the apples. My son didn't like them at all, and I had a few but they really weren't great. Not to mention the price! I'll just get fresh fruit I think. It's plenty portable.

• jumpingjack By  jumpingjack     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.06.12

I purchased the apples and they were good, but nothing great. The cost was quite high and if I didn't have a coupon I would not have purchased it. I do not plan on buying them again b/c the cost is too expensive for something I find just "okay"

• snowbanshee By  snowbanshee     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.05.12

i can not review this because the store according to my state is not selling this product so i have to see if the other store has it trying to figure out why it would be listed if they are not carrying it so dissapointed as iam a lover of fruit and veggies and since we take road trips hikes etcetera this would have been real handy

• twinsz By  twinsz     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.02.12

Taste was good. There were parts of the seed in the mango. Way too expensive to buy again