Rimmel Scandaleyes | SheSpeaks

• mollywolly mollywolly
    01.07.12

I am very disappointed in this mascara. The brush is huge and makes it impossible not to get mascara all over your eyes, and also impossible to get shorter lashes and the ones in the corners. The brush also makes it very hard to comb thru to coat the lashes easily. If you can get past that the brush is MASSIVE, (literally- it's the biggest mascara brush I have ever encountered) the mascara formula does lengthen your lashes, but overall its goopy, weighed my lashes down a bit, and became sticky and clumpy with one coat. The only thing I really liked was the bright orange packaging and tube- groovy!

• daisy7112 By  daisy7112
    07.09.13

this mascara leaves you clumps and i did not like it at all. the brush is way to big and made my eyelashes fall as in the mascara formula was to heavy and it weighed on my curled lashes and they just went back to normal straight which has never happened!

• amjama1 By  amjama1
    03.20.13

I liked this mascara but after a while it started clumping. I guess its after having it for a period of time. I simply cleaned my brush as everything needs a little cleaning and it was good as new after. Gives great volume though.

• dbishara By  dbishara
    03.20.13

This mascara gave me the volume i want for my lashes ,it really worked well with me,but not too far the brush started to clump & the consistence starts to thicken

• NikkiRachelle By  NikkiRachelle
    11.05.12

I was beyond disappointed in this mascara. I am partial to big wands, but the mascara was so thick and clumpy I had to literally wipe the brush before coating my lashes. I also noticed that the mascara FLaKED off, I touch my lashes a million times through the day and my mascara would literally flake off. Along with others I only got it bc I had a coupon. I almost vowed to never touch Rimmel again and then I found the waterproof gel eyeliner and I'm in love with it!!!

• sweetnsassy By  sweetnsassy
    09.19.12

Brush is to clumpy I look like spider eyes when done!

• primadonnamonroe By  primadonnamonroe
    09.18.12

omg this mascara is far more disappointing then anything it was so sloppy and goppy i hated it so much i said you know what i will keep using it to see if i was just being crazy but it just was horrible i mean there isnt anything i liked about this product too massive of product coming out the top when you use it i think that rimmel gets a f- for this cause it is so crappy i was so pissed off i wanted to throw it in the trash the first day i got it my lashes looked like i put tar on them to clumpy and sticky never getting this again what a fail.

• SteffieJr By  SteffieJr
    09.16.12

I am always on the lookout for mascara that volumizes my eyelashes, and doesn't clump up to make the lashes look like spider legs. Well, this one sort of volumizes, but it's hard to not get the clumping from it. When I take the wand out of the tube, i have to brush all of the extra mascara on the inside of the tube opening. When I do this, it doesn't clump, but it also doesn't really thicken my eyelashes up either. I end up getting it all over my bottom eyelashes when applying it. I only tried it because I had a coupon so it made it a tad cheaper than Cover Girl or Mabeline, but maybe I will go back to Cover Girl after this because it's not doing the trick at all.

• mimis1gal By  mimis1gal
    08.30.12

This mascara has a huge/thick wand. I think it does a good job of coating the lashes, but you have to be careful not to get it on your skin. I bought mine on clearance and I had a coupon, so for the $1.80 I paid, it was worth it. I don't think that I would pay full retail price for it.

• MamaRhonda By  MamaRhonda
    05.10.12

I bought this because it was a good deal. However, the prior reviewer is right that it is a huge brush and you kind of have to angle it to get it on. I don't think it made my lashes thick enough or much longer, but I didn't think it was sticky or goopy. WIll use it because I bought it though!

• mollywolly By  mollywolly