Kohls Store Review Page 3 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• britnyriker By  britnyriker
    07.02.16

THE DEALS!

cute clothes, but always long lines which sucks. awesome deals tho!!

• alou18 By  alou18
    06.14.16

Over priced items, must have an account to use most discounts they offer. Afterwards I find their sale prices was not any bargain!

• Babyface10 By  Babyface10
    06.10.16

OK store

I like their shirts but I'm only 5'1" and the pants they sell always seem to long for me. The underwear are good too but the socks don't last that long.

• EGammon51 By  EGammon51
    06.01.16

Look No Further than Kohls!

I never leave Kohls empty handed, and better, my pocket-book remains full! No other store offers better discounts and deals with the same quality of items! When I go shopping, Kohl's is my go-to store. Even their kitchen items, home decor, and shoe departments are the best!

• monaespeaks16 By  monaespeaks16
    05.28.16

ONE OF MY FAVE

I love this store i take my children there alot i have a teen so this is where she get her shirts bottoms from i always end up spending lots of money lol

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.12.16

I love Kohls. I would shop here 24/7 if I could. They always have awesome sales and the staff is friendly and helpful. Great deals. I esp love their selection of shoes.

• Doreyjefferson By  Doreyjefferson
    01.20.16

This is my all time favorite store to shop at! I dislike the fact that they do not have daily deals on retail me not, they have taken away many coupons /deals which has stopped me from shopping there as much as i used to!

• JMCCALL By  JMCCALL
    01.10.16

I like going to Kohls when I have the coupons. I get the 30% a few times a year. I used that on higher priced items, such as bedding, kitchen, & bath items. I feel that the picture frames have a good selection and are not priced higher than other stores and feel I can get a good value with the coupons.

• Ravenxo By  Ravenxo
    12.05.15

I like their selections, but not the prices. Lines are always long, and registers are not all being used.

• dreapress By  dreapress
    10.11.15

Kohls is one of those stores where it seems EVERYTHING is on sale all the time. They have BS prices and then "mark them down" so you think you're getting an awesome deal when in reality, the "marked down" price is the real price. With that being said, it's a nice store. Their clothes are good quality, for the most part. I've bought a few clothes items for my kids that didn't last very long (the photo on the shirt faded very quickly, the shirts wore through incredibly fast...) but clothes I've bought for myself and my husband have held up quite well.

• pureprophecy1 By  pureprophecy1
    10.03.15

i love love love khols. this is one of the only stores that has TRUE clearence items. when they have a sale you really do save money and the quality of the items is great

• miamiladyliving By  miamiladyliving
    09.16.15

I like coming to Kohls because I always find what I'm looking for and for a great price.

• kayjo5 By  kayjo5
    08.23.15

Highly overpriced on their "regular" prices. You can get some good deals on their Gold Star Clearance if you have the time to sort through the racks. Sales racks are disorganized and difficult to shop.

• lianarae By  lianarae
    08.21.15

I love Kohls. It's one of my favorite stores. I always end up getting great deals on clothes when I go there. I can never make it there that often, but when I do, it's fantastic!

• BluRayne By  BluRayne
    07.03.15

Used to love shopping here, but in the last year the sale prices/discounts are considerably less than before. Also the times of the "Madness hours" have gone from evening to morning s.