Kohls | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

I really hate stores that everything is always on sale. This is a ploy to make you think that you are getting a good deal. I do like shopping here when they have Kohls bucks because you get more bang for you buck.

• lstar101112 lstar101112
    08.28.13

This store is way over priced and is only really a good deal, "sale" when stuff is on clearance. They jack all the prices up and then offer these huge sales to make you feel like you are getting such a great deal when in reality it is just the normal price it should be selling for. The quality of their clothes is not that great either.

• Classysarah By  Classysarah
    01.29.17

I just feel like everything is messy and unorganized, and it's hard to find things. Maybe it's my local store, but I don't like shopping here. I also feel like original prices are highly inflated so that the sale price seems good, when it actually should be the actual price.

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper
    08.02.16

Great Savings at Kohl's

Kohl's is an affordable department store. They have coupons for everyone whether you have their credit card or not. If you do have a Kohl's charge you get the best savings. Kohl's charge customers can get up to 30% off their entire purchase. Also if you have their rewards card, for every $100 spent for a month, you get $5 dollars in kohl's cash. When kohl's cash is going on, you get $10 for every $50 spent. If you can't find something in store, they have online kiosks that will let you order, and get free shipping to your house. If you are not satisfied with something, they have a no hassle return policy. You can also do even exchanges, for example you can exchange a shirt for a different color or size. Even stuff like electronics and items that are not on sale, you can still receive kohl's cash for them.

• Tiff_Nichole89 By  Tiff_Nichole89
    07.21.16

I like shopping at kohls when they have good sales, but sometimes their prices are a bit high. They have nice clothing.

• Carlyjwhite1 By  Carlyjwhite1
    07.19.16

I like kohls and what they have to offer but I personally feel like their deals haven't been all that fantastic lately - there's really nothing drawing me into that store

• Danielleshu By  Danielleshu
    07.19.16

Love Kohls Clearance sales

When I'm shopping for myself or my family Kohls is one of my top 3 favorite stores to go. I am especially fond of their clearance racks that are sometimes 60% to 80% off. You can't beat that!

• Goodgurl1222 By  Goodgurl1222
    07.15.16

Not much to interest me

I would only recommend this store for their perfumes. Im a curvy and busty girl. Their clothes dont fit me, their lingerie is limited and small, shoes over priced, housewares redunantly over priced and their jewelry counter doesnt have good warranties, and the ladies behimd the counter dont have any knowledge of what theyre selling. The perfume collection is nice but pricey and the minimum payment you can make on your card has gone up. Ive been a good customer and had a paid off Kohls card for years. Very discouraging

• Daisies911 By  Daisies911
    07.07.16

5 Star Shopping at Low Prices

What can I say about Kohls! Love it! I am a loyal customer both in store and online. They have everything I need for my whole family not to mention my home needs as well. Always has great coupons and in store sales!

• Alyssaegan47 By  Alyssaegan47
    07.07.16

I only go to one Kohls that is near me and have had such a great experience. The only thing is that the clothes being put away was very lax. But love prices and clothing.

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345
    07.06.16

Not my favorite but it's okay

Kohls is okay. Sometimes you can get a good bargain and sometimes, not so much. I will say that they are good about taking back baby stuff that you received as a gift. If they sell it, they will take it and give you a gift card so you can get something else. I do feel like they mark prices up so that when they say it's on sale, it makes it look like a better deal. I wish they would just charge a fair price in the first place. They are nice to send you money off of things for your birthday (I usually get a $10 off $10 or more).

• britnyriker By  britnyriker
    07.02.16

THE DEALS!

cute clothes, but always long lines which sucks. awesome deals tho!!