Oreo Sandwich Cookies

Oreo Sandwich Cookies

4.8
              Rated #1 in Cookies
708 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

oreos are of course a favorite of many people , the original oreo is amazing , nice chocolate crunch cookie with a crème filled center. literally melts in milk , and in your mouth .

Oreos are 100% my favorite cookie of all time!!! I love the regular, the thins, mint oreos, yummy. Every time super fresh and delicious. Love them in ice cream!!

Soo yummy Oreos have been my all time favorite cookie ! You can't go wrong with a cold glass of milk and a couple of oreos .

Classic cookie that just is amazing. Great creamy center and yummy chocolate cookie!

Classic cookie, milks best friend. I like the chocolate cookie part, taste good and is always crunchy. I'm not a big fan of the inner creme because the oil in it leaves a film inside of my mouth. Especially the roof of the mouth so it's off putting by a bit. I usually scrap off the middle stuff and eat the cookie parts.

Memories Oh my, these have been around for decades in my family. They were once a favorite, however they don't taste quite the same .

Classic I love the ultimate dunking kit I bought for these.

Best for Anytime of Day These cookies are the classic favorite in my house. Whether you eat it with the layers, dip them in milk, or separate the layers, the flavor is the best combination.

Daddy cookies My kids call these "daddy cookies" because their dad loves them so much! 😂 Seriously tho, the best for dipping in milk!! ❤️

There Is No "Or" When It Comes To Oreos To make it plain and simple- oreos cannot be beat! They're that childhood nostalgia of dunking cookies in ice cold milk, they're that wonderfully rich, crunchy and sweet, soft, and smooth mixture.

Oreos! .....and popcorn and white chocolate Oreos, always oreos! We love them in this house. Great with a tall glass of milk. We learned a trick around here, put a fork into the cream of the Oreo and dunk it in the milk mess free. The trick is knowing how long to dunk (too long mushy) and the milk must be ice cold.....DELICIOUS! A recent recipe that we tried involved Oreos, popcorn and white chocolate. It was a big hit!

Milk's favorite cookie Oreos are called milk's favorite cookie for a reason - they go hand in hand! There's nothing better than a handful of fresh Oreo cookies and a tall, cold glass of milk. Whether you dunk them, twist apart, or just dig in, that classic chocolate cookie with cream filling just can't be beat! A delicious, satisfying snack any time day or night!

Best store bought Oreos are the one store bought cookie that I love! I haven't been able to duplicate these at home. Nothing like dunking them in milk or eating them plain.

My childhood favorite These were my all-time favorite cookie as a kid. My grandma made sure to have them every time I visited her!

No Comparison I love love love Oreo cookies and have since as long as I can remember. Oreos are the original sandwich cookie and it doesn't matter how far another company might try there is no comparison. Oreos stay in my cookie jar seven days a week 365 days a year.