Oreo Sandwich Cookies Review Page 3 of 46 | SheSpeaks

• Sherry300 By  Sherry300
    09.09.20

The best cookies ever! Everyone should have these.

• BostonSox By  BostonSox

Classic Oreos are Vegan!

Classic cream-filled sandwich cookie and surprisingly, the original Oreo cookie fits a vegan diet!

• dibingolady3 By  dibingolady3
    09.09.20

These are by far my favorite for a chocolate cookies with a cream filling inside. I could eat the whole bag that is how great and delicious they are

• Nice49erfan By  Nice49erfan

Oreos are great!

My whole family loves oreo cookies. It would be nice to sample the different flavors of oreos too. I have recommended it to friends and family.

• beetea By  beetea

Classic Go-To Cookie

Oreo Sandwich Cookies are the best cookie for me. The classic flavor is one that I can enjoy anytime or anywhere. Oreo brand also offers many other flavors to enjoy as well.

• TinaQuillen By  TinaQuillen
    09.09.20

This is the perfect cookie

In my opinion Oreo double stuff is the ultimate cookie! There's nothing better than twisting open the chocolate wheels to reveal the sweet creamy treat inside. Like anyone's inner child insists on, I like the icing off and then devour the cookies with a calm and lasting slight side grin. I believe that if God were to make a cookie field, these would be the blooms that would flower the field.

• Chrisj4609 By  Chrisj4609

Nothing compares

Oh how I love these cookies. I love the middle and will twist the cookie off and then twist another cookie off and combine the two. I eat the cookie first then the middle. Some people dunk the cookies in milk. I just eat them by themselves and I love every last bite!

• lifelaughterandlove By  lifelaughterandlove

Oreos are the Best

Oreos are my absolute favorite. Nothing goes better with a glass of milk! I like to dunk mine whole and I love them soggy so that when I get to the bottom of my milk glass there's always some soggy crumbs in the bottom left to drink.

• bonita7878 By  bonita7878

Dunkin' Milk timie

Hands down, my youngest son's favorite cookie! These never disappoint and always leave a toothy grin on all my kids' faces. Fork through the middle to dunk in milk is our best way to eat them. Of course, youngest tries to sandwich as much together... Yeah, he makes a mess. Oreos are consistent with flavor and freshness every time I buy.

• phyll58 By  phyll58

Yummy for the tummy

A childhood favorite and still a yummy treat way into adulthood! Love to dunk Oreos or just eat them plain. Delicious and now so many varieties!

• Lindseywifey By  Lindseywifey
    09.09.20

These are one of my go-to cookies! Yummy with milk, peanut , or on their own!

• mollyw78 By  mollyw78
    09.09.20

Oreos are a classic cookie! I love eating these with a glass of milk! They taste great!!

• bed159 By  bed159
    09.09.20

A classic cookie for all ages

I like the double stuffed oreo cookies with a big glass of whole milk. I have to only take two or three out of the package or I would eat a whole row. My 2 year old grandson loves these and the mini oreos.

• Philly_Girl By  Philly_Girl
    09.09.20

My all time favorite cookie

These are the cookies you hide from your kids....lol. I share a few then hide these precious oreo cookies for myself. Perfect balance of cookie and cream

• tobogna By  tobogna

Best Cookie

Nothing beats a classic oreo with a glass of milk and of course you can't eat just one, they are truly delicious!