Britney Spears Curious Fragrance | SheSpeaks

• drspaceman drspaceman
    07.30.12

Curious was my go to perfume in high school. I used to have so many of the miniature sizes and the normal sizes. Every time I smell curious now, I am reminded of wonderful and crappy high school memories as well as headaches. I'm not sure how I wore this before because although it appears light, it's a pretty strong scent. Luckily, it doesn't last a long time. Although, there are better perfumes out there, I still find this one quite nice(if we don't count the headache it gives me).

• nunyabiznis7 By  nunyabiznis7
    06.29.12

I recieved this as a gift and thought..I dont like Brittany at all..but her Curious is wonderful! Try it-bet you'll like it.

• nicole317 By  nicole317
    06.29.12

Love this scent surprisingly. My hubby got it for me for xmas last year and was a little nervous to try but it smells wonderful!

• jen_slavick By  jen_slavick
    05.09.12

One of my favorites. It does last long and the smell is amazig. I asked for this again for christmas, and got a gift set.

• raqueta By  raqueta
    04.11.12

OMG! This is one of my favorites, I love the scent, everyone asks me what I am wearing. It lasts long and I just love it

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.23.12

Did not care for this. I gave me a headache.

• RedTabbyWittyKitty By  RedTabbyWittyKitty
    03.22.12

This was given to me as a gift and that is the only reason I have it. I am not a Britney Spears fan and try to stay away from celebrity fragrances if I do not like the celeb. I personally do not think Britney had any talent whatsoever and should go back home to Louisiana. That said, the fragrance is nice, but does not last long enough for me. Doubt I will ever buy her fragrances again, even on a bargain table.

• Mandykin By  Mandykin
    03.09.12

This is a nice frangrance. It has a floral smell that is feminine and is light. It's not my favorite perfume of Britney's Spears but it ranks a close second.

• HazelEyes07 By  HazelEyes07
    03.08.12

I love this perfume. In my opinion this is the best one Britney Spears has released to date. It's smell is on the floral side. Definitely light but demands attention in a positive way.

• angelthatsins By  angelthatsins
    03.08.12

I love it, but it's my sister's signature perfume and have yet to one of these.. smells absolutely wonderful! Light scent that lingers.

• ddavenue By  ddavenue
    12.16.11

I love this fragrance. It is a light, floral fragrance that is very feminine but not overpowering. It comes in a very unique beautiful blue bottle.