Elf Movie | SheSpeaks

• vcruz5008 vcruz5008
    02.23.15

Elf is a must watch come Christmas, heck come December! It's one of those movies that provides humor while at the same time being heartwarming and is on the "yearly" rewatch list.

• budafuda By  budafuda
    07.09.14

Christmas is my favorite time of year and the reason is the great movies. I watch Elf every single year, regardless of how many times I have seen it, I cannot get enough of it.

• mjmama By  mjmama
    07.08.14

I love this movie! I'm not a huge Will Ferrel fan, but I can watch this movie every year. :)

• chenili By  chenili
    06.01.14

Will Ferrell, Zoe Deschanel, Bob Newhart, and Peter Dinklage are 4 of my most favorite talents on the planet, and they are all in this film. It doesn't even need to be the holiday season for me to enjoy this movie, but I definitely MUST see it during the holidays. In spite of having seen it multiple times, I still laugh and laugh whenever I watch it. It's incredibly cute, silly, and so much fun. Definitely one of Will Ferrell's best family comedies.

• Lorisa By  Lorisa
    05.26.14

I love this movie. Will Farrell is adorable in it. "Did you hear me?" Hahaha

• joice911 By  joice911
    05.18.14

cute movie and funny character

• 123raven1 By  123raven1
    05.16.14

i loved this movie it's a really funny Christmas movie must see if you haven't yet

• florecita By  florecita
    05.16.14

heartwarming!

• cheryllo By  cheryllo
    05.14.14

didn't think I was going to like this movie but I decided to give it a shot one day when it was on t.v. I'm so glad I watched it. It's adorable ! I bought it on DVD for my parents for Christmas and they love it.

• redpanda27 By  redpanda27
    05.12.14

"Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?" This is in our Christmas rotation, but to be honest, we watch it all year long! It's so funny, but what I love most is that I can watch it with my toddler and any other kids around without having to worry about inappropriate material. Will Ferrell cracks us up, and the story is so cute. "Bye Buddyyyyyy".. "Goodbye Mr. Narwhal." Mmm, make me want some maple syrup right now.

• chiefsgirl By  chiefsgirl
    05.11.14

One of my favorites. It is really funny