Baci Chocolate Truffles | SheSpeaks

• Lubby25 By  Lubby25

delicious!

• Terrimunch By  Terrimunch
    01.07.12

They were just okay to me, but I'm not really a big fan of hazelnuts.

• dunkidsmom By  dunkidsmom
    01.07.12

YUMMMMM! I loved this treat, but was glad for the small package. I think my daughter and I would have consumed a lot more if it was offered!

• apesca By  apesca
    01.07.12

I've been eating Baci chocolates for years! Love them! Hazel + Chocolate. You can't go wrong!

• brinasn By  brinasn
    01.07.12

The chocolates were a yummy treat in the December crave box!! I shared with my husband and he enjoyed them too!!

• daphneg64 By  daphneg64
    01.07.12

Oh my gosh these were so delicious! They came the day before I left for Christmas vacation. i was not looking forward to an 18 hour drive in the van with two teenagers, a tired hubby and my beagle. I popped one in my mouth and was in love with this new chocolate! I was in pure heaven and now have a new favborite candy to buy for my indulgance! Creamy and sweet but not overly sweet. A hazelnut that was crunch but not hard. perfection!

• lisas4 By  lisas4
    01.07.12

I received my December Cravebox to find a delicious treat, Baci Chocolate Truffles. Oh so good, these little chocolate truffles had a hazelnut inside the rich chocolate taste. They truly did taste great. I savored every little bite, which there weren't to many of, as soon as I bit into the luscious chocolate there was a nice little surprise hiding inside, a hazelnut. The hazelnut enriched the taste of the chocolate. These are perfect for gift giving or just having out in a pretty candy dish for arriving guest,. I would highly recommend these little truffle surprises. You will fall in love with them like I did as long as you like nuts with your chocolate.

• Alisonn By  Alisonn
    01.06.12

It was good. shared it with my husband. He said it was really good and he travels around the world!

• keicyn By  keicyn
    01.06.12

not a big fan of hazelnuts so I gave them away. I heard that they were fab!!!