Nutella & Go! Review Page 3 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• Britwilkinson By  Britwilkinson
    05.30.14

My nieces love this. It's easy to carry in your purse. And they love Nutella.

• dkfugate By  dkfugate
    05.28.14

this is a real good snack for when you are on the go,and it is tasty

• sssmith73 By  sssmith73
    05.28.14

The Nutella is great but the sticks, not so much. But a good to-go snack.

• Lv2Read By  Lv2Read
    05.28.14

I had never eaten Nutella before I tried this. I really enjoyed this and so did my son. Since you're supposed to use the sticks to eat the Nutella, I didn't mind that they were so plain. If they were sweet it may have been too overpowering. I'll definitely try these again.

• tonyaandmike By  tonyaandmike
    05.04.14

I havent tried this but my kids like it so i would buy this

• jenigirl4 By  jenigirl4
    05.04.14

I do not like these, but I just don't really like the texture of Nutella, it is thick. My husband and kids though earn the to gos 5 stars. They love them! Nutella goes on everything around here. I don't allow it all the time because it really isn't super healthy, but it is yummy for the other members of the house! I can't keep it on hand for long, it goes fast, I do wish it was a bit cheaper priced! Or the to gos were sold in bulk at SAMs

• SapphireStar By  SapphireStar
    05.01.14

I like the idea of Nutella on the go snacks this is great for on the go and for lunches.

• brittany2663737 By  brittany2663737
    05.01.14

It's a delicious nice small treat, I wish there was just a little extra nutella

• ishhappens By  ishhappens
    03.09.14

Nutella is a big name around here. With the regular jar of nutella the possibilities are endless! Try it in your coffee, pancakes, fruit, spice up toast and so much more! Google ways to use nutella for so many ideas. And one more fun fact back in the day Kobe Bryant used to be printed on the cover, he endorsed it as his favorite fact i used to buy it then. These snack packs are great for lunches and snacks on the go and a much more healthier choice than potato chips or high sugared candy.

• Randimichelle95 By  Randimichelle95
    02.16.14

My boyfriend buys these weekly for his lunches. Anything Nutella is delicious I recommend for a great snack or lunch part of your meal. Healthier then chocolate and just as delicious!

• tbidd1087 By  tbidd1087
    10.25.13

My kids love these! We use nutella more than peanut butter

• earningwings By  earningwings
    10.25.13

The nutella is great, but the sticks, not so much of a fan either.....got mine on sale 2 for $1....probably would not buy them at the regular price...

• brittanyburleson26 By  brittanyburleson26
    09.23.13

I love nutella I eat it with just about everything but im also not a fan of the sticks so i give them to my little girl she likes them

• bremarie37 By  bremarie37
    09.10.13

I love the spread. I am not a fan of the sticks. I ended up eatting the spread on toast and getting rid of the btead sticks.

• JeccaLecca By  JeccaLecca
    08.18.13

These are delicious! My only complaint is that there were not enough.