Halo SleepSack | SheSpeaks

• jintoki jintoki
    02.04.15

My baby doesn't mind being swaddled in a blanket, but she loves to have freedom of movement in her arms. When she manages to wiggle her arms out of the swaddle, the whole blanket just ends up being lose and loses the meaning of being swaddled. The Halo sleep sack is easy to put her in and she has freedom of movement in her arms, while staying decently wrapped up and warm during the night.

• DaniBear3 By  DaniBear3
    04.11.15

I love these things, they give me peace of mind at night knowing my baby will be warm and safe.

• otey1989 By  otey1989
    04.01.15

I love the halo sack. I usually use them at night when it is a little cool. I put a pair of thin pants and a long sleeve shirt preferably a pajama set underneath the halo. My daughter doesnt have a problem with it either until she wakes up and is ready to play

• tlh200709 By  tlh200709
    02.08.15

never used it but it could come in handy

• jintoki By  jintoki
    02.04.15

• Anaclaudia By  Anaclaudia
    12.31.14

Amazing I love to put this on my baby sister its soft I absolutely love this

• smileeyes By  smileeyes
    12.27.14

We tried this after some failed attempts using the Kiddopautomus (sp?) SwaddleMe. This worked much better for what we needed. Our son was too long and skinny for the SwaddleMe to stay on properly. This gets around the problems we faced by: 1) Zippered leg sack. We found the SwaddleMe would get kicked off by our baby's long legs since it was only held on by Velcro. Having the zippered compartment got around this problem easily. Also by zippering from the top down, there's no worries about scratching or accidentally coming down. 2) Wings. Our big problem with the SwaddleMe was that our baby was too skinny for the velcro to attach to, since it had a small strip for securing it. This product has a large area for the velcro to attach to, so there's no problem getting it snug enough. We've never had a problem with his arms getting free and waking him up in the middle of the night with this product, which I can't say about the SwaddleMe. The only cons we've found with this product are: 1) It's more expensive than the SwaddleMe. It costs about twice as much. 2) I can only find the ones with the Swaddle wings in Newborn size, which goes up to 12 pounds. While I'm hoping he'll have enough arm control by then to stop waking himself up, I'm not sure about that. Looking at the sleepsack the next size up, it will be pretty simple to modify it to use the Newborn wings, which will still fit. Bottom line is that we found this product by accident due to the SwaddleMe not working very well. We were walking around Babies R Us, going "We need to find something that works." Well, we found it and I can't recommend it highly enough, especially for a tall, skinny baby.

• rachellovesprada By  rachellovesprada
    12.20.14

during the winter months they are perfect! My baby sleeps so well when he is in his halo sac.

• twilkers2 By  twilkers2
    12.07.14

These are the best creation ever. I used them on my son as long as I possibly could. They kept him warm and he was able to move his legs without being restricted. It was also convenient when having to change diapers.

• Mommyofthree By  Mommyofthree
    11.14.14

I loved these for babies to know they are warm and not worry about blankets on their face. Plus it does not go anywhere no matter how much they wiggle!

• Seafoam18 By  Seafoam18
    11.03.14

When I was in the hospital delivering my first child I was gifted this by the hospital. My first child loved this and wanted to be wrapped as tight as possible. We had to buy multiple Halo SleepSacks she loved them so much. She slept through the night within two weeks of birth as long as she was wrapped. We had to actually cold turkey her to get rid of it when she was 9 months old and her toes were stretching the bottom of the bag. My second child we assumed would love this product but she hated it. She wanted to be as loose as possible and didn't sleep through the night until almost a year old. Worth a try but every baby is different.