Crocs Classic | SheSpeaks

• bonnietro By  bonnietro
    02.29.12

Don't like croc's. Makes my feet s

• BinnieB By  BinnieB
    02.29.12

very comfortable, my 5 year old loves them. The colors are great and the jibbitz are fun. They have not come up with new interesting models lately, I mean design and or color combos.

• frakmomma04 By  frakmomma04
    02.29.12

I LOVE my crocs! They are so comfortable and makes my feet feel so much better! They are also easy to put on and made for the entire family! Everyone should at least have one pair!

• alipicard69 By  alipicard69
    02.29.12

These are not the most fashionable pair of shoes that I own, BUT they are the best for working in the yard and gardening! I love that when I am done getting them all muddy, I can just rinse them off and they are ready to go again. They are also great to slip on when walking out to the mailbox in the rain/snow. They are pretty much indestructable.

• harrisorsarah By  harrisorsarah
    02.29.12

Crocs are perfect! Everyone in the family can wear them. Great for the beach, the park, or my favorite just hanging out around the house. Not to mention the colors and styles available. No doubt about it , Crocs are here to stay.

• heather1955 By  heather1955
    02.08.12

They are my go too shoe

• picturemommy By  picturemommy
    11.04.11

I LIVE in my Crocs! I have several different pair and they are so comfy! Now don't get me wrong...they ain't pretty....hahah! But for comfort, durability...they can't be beat! I just love them with jeans, shorts, track pants...they are comfy and easy on my super achy feet! (I have chronic r/a) I just love my CROCS!