Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup

Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup

4.4
              Rated #17 in Sauces Spices & Flavoring
82 Reviews 4.4/5 stars

I really enjoyed this flavor I tried it in my coffee and I make cocoa with it and I used it for baking I really loved it

Torani syrups are amazingly good! I would recommend this for anything you want to flavor.

Torani pumpkin pie syrup is VERY tasty in a variety of drinks and desserts.. I love it in my coffees but its also tastey in hot chocolate .. I also love that ot comes in a suger free type as well so my husband who is on a suger free diet can enjoy it.. :)

well i really liked this torani pumpkin pie syrup alot i am going to try it out on all my family and friends i have a bunch who are very finikey and don't believe in trying new things but i will let you know how things go and thanks for letting me do this too

Gives tons of easy and delicous options around the holidays. Syrup is very versitile and easy to use especially with the pump! And one bottle lasts quite a while.

I've bought many Torani syrups and love them so much I keep different flavors stocked in my pantry. This Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup is no exception...it is heaven. I use it in my coffee and it's so amazing. It has the perfect amount of pumpkin and spice flavoring. If you love pumpkin spice/pumpkin pie this time of year (or all year round) you'll love this!

Torani Is the Best! Torani Syrup are the best most natural syrups I have ever used. The pumpkin pie is wonderful in your favorite coffee, latte, cappuccino or whatever your imagination conceives.

The Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup is way better than I ever dreamed of. It's like having a slice of pumpkin pie with your coffee. I plan on taking this to my sister's this weekend to have after dinner. I think I will drizzle some of this on a scoop of vanilla ice cream, too! I received this, along with the sugar free vanilla syrup. I plan on making some Italian Cream drinks with that, too. The options are endless. Thank you for this wonderful product. I am looking forward to trying many other flavors!

The Pumpkin Pie syrup was AMAZING. The consistancy seemed thick which made me afraid that it would overly sweeten my coffee but it did not! It was just the right amount of sweetness and it was not overpowering my coffee at all. I tried it with my Keurig Tully Bold coffee and a splash of milk and it was heavenly. Now knowing about these syrups... there is no need to go to a coffeehouse for "specialty" flavored coffee's. This is a definate WILL SHARE!

The Pumpkin Pie Syrup is seasonal but it is something I love the flavor of! I made an amazing coffee drink that I would love to share- tasted like I was drinking a pumpkin pie. I started off with my kuerig and used the donut shop pod. Once brewed I added a little sugar, a tad of pumpkin spice creamer (only because I can't drink coffee without cream and sugar) and then topped it off with the Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup. Gave it a little stir, and VIOLA! The syrup was so rich in flavor but blended so well with the coffee. It wasn't heavy at all like I thought it would be. I can't wait to try the other flavors and create new combinations. I feel like the sky is the limit with all the flavors I can put together!

I received the Pumpkin Pie flavoring in my sample package and it was amazing, it reminded me of all things fall and being back home for Thanksgiving, it was just right with sweetness. Mmmm definitely worth trying.

This syrup adds a great taste to your coffee that taste natural, not artificial and with no aftertaste. I can't wait to try it out in some recipes while cooking!

I love the Torani pumpkin pie flavor it's so yummy. I have used it in my coffee and cappuccino. I really enjoy this flavor. It is the perfect blend. I make my own cappuccino at home. I add some whipped topping and it's like eating pumpkin pie. My son added some pumpkin pie flavor to his origianl oatmeal this morning. I tried a bite and it was really yummy and tasty. I like that you can use Torani flavor for drinks and food. I highly recommend Torani.

Definitely impressed with the Pumpkin Pie syrup for the fall season. We live in a small town without access to all the major coffee shops with specialty flavors, so our only option for flavored coffees are burnt McDonald's varieties or the kind we make at home. This hit the spot on those cool fall mornings!

I couldn't wait to try the Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup in a glass of my iced coffee. I like that the spice flavoring isn't over powering or too sweet but has just the right amount of pumpkin flavor. I love that I can enjoy a Pumpkin flavored iced coffee all year round. One bottle will last a long time. Long after the holidays are over and you can't find Pumpkin flavored anything.