Torani Hazelnut Syrup Review Page 3 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• anjieh By  anjieh     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.18.11

FABULOUS! was just like adding my favorite liquor to my coffee without the cost, calories and oh yea I could drink in the a.m.! I am loving my "bottle" and look forward to trying other flavors as well! thank you!

• sweetheart4171 By  sweetheart4171     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.17.11

Wasn't too sure about Hazelnut since the smell seemed a bit strong to me, but after trying it this morning in my breakfast drink I'm so glad I gave it a try. The taste wasn't as overwhelming as the smell, and can't wait to try it in my hot chocolate. There are so many flavors to try I'm super excited to expand my horizons. Thank you for the opportunity!!!

• cooper32 By  cooper32     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.17.11

So delicious! I love Hazelnut and was so excited when I opened my box and received this flavor. I added some to my coffe last night, and OMG what a treat! No more expensive coffee shops for me. My kids poured some over their vanilla ice cream and truly enjoyed. I am excited to try out numerous recipes with this product. This morning, I added a splash to my protein shake, and again, AWESOME!

• RoscoeRamblingsJen By  RoscoeRamblingsJen     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.17.11

Like a few others, I'm normally not a fan of hazlenut flavored anything, but this is the bees knees! I was so pleasantly surprised. It tasted very pure and did not leave an aftertaste. I mixed mine with a bit of milk, and added it to my morning coffee. After reading some of these reviews, I can't wait to try it with iced coffee. I will definitely be buying this again!

• MusingMainiac By  MusingMainiac     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.17.11

The Hazelnut Torani Syrup was great in my iced coffee! It tasted just like an expensive drink from a coffee shop!

• Christa_Ramz By  Christa_Ramz     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.16.11

I have fallen completely in love with Torani's Hazelnut Syrup. It's great in hot coffee, but it's even better in iced coffee. After trying this one afternoon I have had it every single day since. You won't find me without Torani's Hazelnut Syrup in my house from now on!

• Zickefoosejr By  Zickefoosejr     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.16.11

Rich and nutty!! Perfect way to start my morning with a cup of hazelnut flavored coffee!! Really good as added flavor in my scones recipe as well!

• millaa By  millaa     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.16.11

This one seemed to be the favorite around here. It's sophisticated and not overpowering. I need to get some ice, because I would love to try it on ice! :D.

• dmp515 By  dmp515     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.16.11

What a great treat! Having the hazelnut syrup is a great addition to coffee especially for an evening cup of decaf....just sit back and relax. The taste is wonderful and not overpowering. The ease of adding just what each individual likes is a bonus! Looking forward to coming up with some other drinks to try it in!

• pirategirl57 By  pirategirl57     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.16.11

Delicious, plan to use a lot in flavored coffee.

• SantanaVTaylor By  SantanaVTaylor     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.16.11

What can I say about this one? I think this is great!!! I will definitely buy this once the bottle runs out. I have been drinking this every day with my hot or iced coffee. I am tempted to carry around a little vial of this so I can bring it to work and have great coffee there.The flavor is rich and nutty and smooth.

• juliea By  juliea     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.15.11

Very nice! I received Torani's Classic Hazelnut syrup. I love the flavor and the fact that Torani uses pure cane sugar. Thanks, SheSpeaks, for introducing me to Torani. With the generous coupons I received, I purchased more flavored syrups and am now a new fan of Torani.

• mom2zqb By  mom2zqb     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.15.11

I'm not usually a fan of hazelnut flavored coffee, but this Hazelnut Syrup from Torani has my taste buds happy. I will definitely be using this flavor in my coffee and hot chocolate this winter!

• SideofSneakers By  SideofSneakers     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.15.11

Nothing beats a warm mug of coffee with almond milk on a cold fall morning, and the Torani Hazelnut syrup adds a wonderful richness to the beverage. Not to mention, it sure does jazz up a great glass of iced coffee. Having the Torani syrup on hand is like having a coffee shop right in my own kitchen.

• imsum1els By  imsum1els     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.11

I love the Hazelnut, I can put it in just about everything from drinks to desserts and every cooking!