Summer Infant SwaddleMe | SheSpeaks

• bigdraws71 bigdraws71
    03.27.14

I bought this for my granddaughter after her birth it was awesome product that gave her the extra warmth and even though her little hands always seem to sneak out from time to time it was an awesome product that is a save it for future family members that may show up

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

This just fit our baby so awkwardly. I found it a bit difficult to understand the directions and the velcro was constantly sticking to something I wasn't trying to attach it to. I found it was just so much easier to swaddle my baby in a blanket than to constantly try to readjust this wrap.

• leahwoz By  leahwoz
    06.29.13

We LOVE LOVE LOVED these!! We had several of these. My boys loved to be swaddled and it made things so much easier on us when it was time to put them back down to sleep. I was happy to see that they had them in larger sizes too because I had bigger boys and they grew out of the smaller ones rather quickly. These are just a super thing to have if you are a new parent. Even if you aren't, these are something that you definitely need to have because those middle of the night feedings come and swaddling a baby is like trying to dress an octopus... impossible.

• poetc60426 By  poetc60426
    06.28.13

I really loved the swaddle I begged for this when I was pregnant with my first and when my second came around I was determined to use it. I love this product and if your a first time mom this is a must buy.

• Robyn-Nybor By  Robyn-Nybor
    06.28.13

I've really enjoyed these swaddles! I got one for my shower and loved it, so went and bought a 3-pack. Kind of on the expensive side though ($35). It 's so nice to be able to keep my little one snug during the night, especially since he's so good at getting his arms loose when I just swaddle him with a blanket. But not with these. The Velcro is super strong and keeps him snug as a bug. The only downside is that the Velcro is super strong- it sticks to everything! Be careful what you wash them with too! If they "attach" to something delicate, the swaddle will "win!"

• mommyof4princesses By  mommyof4princesses
    06.28.13

I have long babies, and most swaddle blankets are too short for them. These blankets made it possible for me to be able to swaddle and keep my babies swaddled all night! I will say though, I did have to use a regular blanket and then this over it in order to keep my baby in as they always seemed to sneak their arms out the top. Still would buy this for expecting friends, it worked wonders

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    06.20.13

• jdmmom143 By  jdmmom143
    02.12.13

must have for newborn

• roxzy007 By  roxzy007
    02.03.13

I loved the idea of this product so much. But, when it came down to trying to put my son in one -I hated it. The velcro was so strong, the tabs would catch on each other and made it impossible to get my wiggly son in to it. Using a smaller blanket does the job great.

• rdz_laura By  rdz_laura
    02.01.13

sounds great..but my toddler hated it..he cried every time we would put him in this.

• carogarras By  carogarras
    01.29.13

Keep babies warm and secure I used it with my kids for the firsts weeks

• MrsBylow79 By  MrsBylow79
    01.23.13

They work very well and are very easy to use, however my son hated being swaddled so I didnt get to use them very much. If your child likes being swaddled, then I highly recommend these for convenience and ease of use.