Its a Ten Hair Care Its a 10 Miracle Leave In Plus Keratin | SheSpeaks

• cgreviews cgreviews
    05.17.12

It's a Ten is definitely my favorite brand of hair care products! The orange Keratin one is my least favorite smelling one, but that doesn't mean the product isn't fantastic! It helps to reduce frizz and smooth out hair while leaving it silky and shiny, but definitely not greasy or oily looking like other products.

• egwatson By  egwatson
    02.12.13

I love It's a 10 products! They work great as a leave in treatment for my naturally curly hair! I would love some free samples of this!

• DEE1000 By  DEE1000
    02.11.13

I HAVE BEEN USING IT'S A TEN FOR 3 YEARS NOW AND I MUST RAVE ABOUT IT. I TRULY DOES EXACTLY AS IT STATES, IT GIVE MY HAIR THAT EXTRA PROTECTION THAT NO OTHER LEAVE IN CONDITIONER CAN MATCH. IT CONTROLS MY FRIZZ WHILE MAKING MY HAIR SOFT AND SHINY AND MOST OF ALL MANAGABLE. IT'S A BIT PRICY BUT SO WORTH IT.

• msgurl76 By  msgurl76
    02.10.13

I love this product. I started using this product after getting a perm last year. I recently got my hair cut and colored this product does wonders on leaving my hair feeling superb.

• Bradysmama33 By  Bradysmama33
    12.05.12

I tried this when it was a brand new product - loved it! My hair goes through dry spells, and when I hit one of those this was my product of choice to get my hair back where it needed to be - healthy, shiny and smooth!

• heather164 By  heather164
    11.30.12

THIS IS THE BEST LEAVE IN/DETANGLER EVER... ESPECIALLY FOR KIDS!

• shivani7300 By  shivani7300
    11.29.12

It's a Ten is definitely buy brand of hair care products! The orange Keratin one is my least favorite smelling one, but that doesn't mean the product isn't fantastic! It helps to reduce frizz and smooth out hair while leaving it silky and shiny, but definitely not greasy or oily looking like other products.

• nunyabiznis7 By  nunyabiznis7
    11.26.12

I recieved a sample of this in a subscription box. It was amazing!! I love it and will seek to purchase a full size! Made my hair so soft and manageable and NO FRIZZ!

• anganny609 By  anganny609
    11.21.12

This is an awesome product does everything the packaging promises. Love it an absolute must have in my house.

• alyssagothard By  alyssagothard
    10.28.12

My mom brought me home some of this from her work for me 2 years ago and have used it everyday since! Such a great product! It makes my hair feel amazing, it's easier to style my hair and smells pretty good too!

• ASHLYEW704 By  ASHLYEW704
    10.24.12

This stuff rocks!!! It is a little expensive but worth every single penny paid. You will not have to use any other products in your hair!