Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel | SheSpeaks

• Dpreston Dpreston
    04.27.14

I have extremely dry skin and have struggled to find a product that provides the moisture I need especially during the harsh winter months. This product IS THAT product. I recommend it highly.

• Jennifer123 By  Jennifer123
    01.21.13

I love love this product. I used it all the time about 9years ago. I forgot about this stuff. It make your skin feel so hydrated and smooth. I need this lotion. I miss it

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.18.13

I have used this moisturizer for 30 or more years and it hasn't changed my opinion of it. I have developed very dry skin as I aged and with Thyroid trouble and it works wonderfully and last all day long. Love it and will continue to use it .

• anganny609 By  anganny609
    11.21.12

Tried this for about 2 weeks. Did not like it at all. Seems to just fade away after about an hour. If you have dry skin like me you are not going to like this. Did nothing to help moisturize my skin.

• mau_loa By  mau_loa
    06.29.12

Basic, mundane, out of date moisturizer. Nothing beneficial.

• itsmommy By  itsmommy
    06.13.12

Dramatically Different Moisturizer is a product I have used for years as an everyday face cream. It moisturizes well an is dependable. I enjoy the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel more because I prefer the texture. I've use much nicer face creams and gels but, DDM is a staple on my makeup table.

• angel437 By  angel437
    06.13.12

I love Clinique products! I use them daily. The moisturizer really hydrates the skin and balances it out whether it's oily, dry and both.

• CLOSETOHOME By  CLOSETOHOME
    03.08.12

I used this as a teenager and recently got a sample when I purchased something else from clinique. I think it worked well when my needs were smaller, but with age I need a little more. I use this at night sometimes when I dont want the sunscreen moisturizer. My child is almost a tween so I am sure I will be buying this again soon.

• angelthatsins By  angelthatsins
    03.08.12

Not crazy about it.. my face was still oily after using this.

• MissB22 By  MissB22
    10.28.11

I like it because I have oily skin but I wish it had sunscreen in it. It feels nice on the face though... a nice thin clean layer...

• loveandcoffee By  loveandcoffee
    10.27.11

IF you have oily skin then you need to be using the gel version of Dramatically Different. This is oil free and works great for my combination skin. I cannot use anything else on my T-zone without looking like I came out of a grease trap. This is always part of my beauty routine!