Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

This is a great tool for lining eyes. It is very simple to use, goes on smooth, and lasts all day.

• cds900 cds900
    05.15.13

The brown color was more of a red in color after a half day of wearing it. The brown color faded away.

Video Reviews

• barbdmon By  barbdmon
    09.03.14

I love this eyeliner because its not rough like the pencil type but not liquid which i find impossible to use. Its easy to apply and long lasting.

• Lovely_Lexie By  Lovely_Lexie
    06.17.14

Even though I prefer liquid eyeliner this product is good for people who have sensitive eyes. It goes on smoothly, it has a rich color and is affordable. It is not for people who like to put wings sent the point is rounded at the top. It's easy to smudge for others who like to do smokey eyes.

• jmills By  jmills
    06.16.14

Easy to use. Goes on smooth.

• kimbo755 By  kimbo755
    12.11.13

love this liner!

• Jassy0629 By  Jassy0629
    11.06.13

I love this eyeliner and I've been using it foe years. Just wish it lasted a little longer

• supermamalatina By  supermamalatina
    10.18.13

I used it and the this is I don't really like it, everytime I apply it, it broke and I HAVE TO put so much color on it to see that I AM wearing it.

• kayla87 By  kayla87
    10.17.13

Just love how it looks

• EL_549 By  EL_549
    10.17.13

The color was not as dark as it should have been. Had to go over it many times to get it to show up. Also, the tip kept breaking in the middle of the second eye,

• sassypants95 By  sassypants95
    09.23.13

Self sharpening is very handy. The black was excellent, although I would love to try the expresso color. It went on smoothly and last throughout the day.

• Ambitions09 By  Ambitions09
    07.04.13

I love this eyeliner, I use the brown daily throughout the week and the black on the weekends to switch up my look.