Clarisonic Mia Skin Cleansing System | SheSpeaks

• Shop28 Shop28
    04.21.12

After suffering from mild adult acne for several months, I was at a loss. I had visited the dermatologist and was give several products to help with the acne. After weeks of trying the products and still suffering acne, I resorted to the Clarsonic Mia. While I still have acouple breakouts, I can say that regular use of this device has made my skin clearer and smoother. I have very sensitive skin, and using the brushhead for deep pore cleaning has not caused any irritation. I recommend this product to anyone, and if cost is an issue I would recommend the smaller "Mia" version.

• lissacole By  lissacole
    09.19.13

I work in the cosmetic industry and heard all my co-workers rave about the Clarisonic. I was a little skeptical that the product worked as well as everyone said it did. At a starting price of $125 I wasn't sure if it was worth shelling out that amount of cash. I finally gave in and decided to give it a try and I am so glad that I did. I absolutely love washing my face now and can really feel the difference in my skin cleanliness and texture when I use it. Since purchasing a Mia my co-workers and customers have asked how I get such flawless skin. I give all the credit to my Mia and feel that it's worth every penny spent. The Mia comes with a 1 year warranty and when you break down the cost of the Mia per use for the first year it comes out to about $0.17 per use if you use it twice a day.

• vanessafas By  vanessafas
    07.08.13

I love this thing! I must admit I was too aggressive with it the first few days, and my sensitive skin paid for it with red blotches and raw spots. But since I started using it more gently, my skin is softer, smoother, and glowing. You just have to find the right amount of pressure for your specific skin. I love using it in the shower, and love the lather it builds when I use it to lather up before shaving my legs. What a nice treat, even better because it was on clearance when I found it!

• katiemwebb By  katiemwebb
    07.05.13

It cleaned my skin very well. Unfortunately my skin was too sensitive, and rubbed raw in a few spots. Therefore I haven't been able to use it since. Everyone else i've talked to has loved it though.

• csmaxwell1622 By  csmaxwell1622
    05.22.13

I purchased this a few weeks ago and think it is a good buy. Makes my face feel super clean. I wish the brush rotated just a little faster.

• Serenity231 By  Serenity231
    05.16.13

This skincare system has been infulential in helping me achieve my goal of having healthy skin and a good skincare regimen in general. I actually received mine as a christmas present from my husband and barely if ever now gowithout. I absolutely love and was blown away by the new feeling of clean and softness in my face within the first day and even still now. It's also awesome for travel as well, when you need to clean your face on the go, or at the gym. I will continue to use this system and in the future upgrade to the professional grade one as well.

• psugal By  psugal
    05.15.13

I recently purchased the Clarisonic Skin Cleansing System with the hopes of improving the tone and clarity of my skin. I was a bit concerned, because since reaching age 50, I've been experiencing breakouts from rosacea. I bought the Mia 2 with the sensitive brush head. So far, I've been very pleased. My skin tone is more even, and I've noticed fewer bumps and less redness. I also feel my moisturizer works better. Yay! I'd definitely recommend the Clarisonic.

• chart1 By  chart1
    05.13.13

I bought one of these about a year ago as a last ditch acne fighting venture. I have struggled for many years and have used nearly every over the counter and prescription medicine with little to no results (and yes this included accutane). This little wonder has made my face so smooth and nearly acne free. I have had some hormonal related pimples here and there, but nothing compared to the acne minefields of the past. The Clarisonic is 100% worth every penny!!

• caseyfleagle By  caseyfleagle
    03.08.13

This has become an everyday face routine staple for me! I believe this product is a must have. It leaves your skin feeling unbelievable soft after you wash your face, and as clean as ever! I usually use a makeup wipe before I use the clarisonic, so the bristles are not stained. But it removes every inch of makeup and cleans out clogged pores. I love this product so much! It is fantastic! I can't imagine having to go without it now!

• itsallaboutthehair By  itsallaboutthehair
    06.27.12

Never tried this, its a tad too pricey for me, but would love to try it. I have heard so many awesome reviews on it. maybe someday.

• babyblueeyes95 By  babyblueeyes95
    04.24.12

my daughter bought this with money she received from her 16th birthday and uses it every morning and night and ive noticed difference in how clear and glowy her skin looks her little brother broke it and she suffered withdrawels and breakouts for few days until we could get to ulta to exchnge it