Maybelline Fit Me Foundation | SheSpeaks

• ornestac ornestac
    10.22.13

If you have oily skin its a no. i have oily skin and it make it even more oily then before.

• Crystalann314 By  Crystalann314
    07.19.17

One of my Faves!

This is my go to foundation. It's inexpensive. The shade is pretty close to my skin tone. It blends in nice, great coverage and lasts all day.

• glammm By  glammm
    07.17.17

Works for oily skin too if used the above trick

I would recommend this product for people with different type of skin shades, and also for both oily and dry skin. For those people with oily skin that are skeptical of using it because it makes you oily, do not pass this product. One trick that can be used is to apply translucent powder before putting on the product, to avoid being overly oily. It also comes in different shades and since I have oily skin definitely tried the trick and did not disappoint at all. Worth every penny!

• bakingbabe By  bakingbabe
    07.11.17

Best Foundation Ever

I LOVE this foundation! It claims to be a full coverage foundation and it is exactly that. I have tried to switch over foundations and nothing I have found is as good as this. I have very light skin so it is hard for me to find foundation in my shade. This is the only foundation I have found that not only has my color but provides me with smooth beautiful skin.

• sarabriggs By  sarabriggs
    07.10.17

My Ride or Die Foundation!!

I love Maybelline Fit Me Matte. Having combination skin, it can be hard to find a foundation that isn't cakey or doesn't dry me out. This is my PERFECT foundation!! It has a smoothing effect and looks absolutely flawless! Love it!

• stillgettingreddy By  stillgettingreddy
    07.05.17

Just OK

The consistency of this foundation is really nice. It applies well over my face when I use serum or lotion, and doesn't feel too heavy. I wish it had a bit more concealing pigment because it doesn't cover up my facial scars very well. This particular shade wasn't good for my skin, it showed up looking very ashy, and powdery (probably due to the octinate sunscreen included in the formula.)

• NatalieMeraz By  NatalieMeraz
    07.05.17

Horrible if you have oily skin. It separates around the nose area and does not stay very long.

• Rademah By  Rademah
    05.20.17

My favorite foundation

Love, love, love this foundation! Not only does it provide the all-day coverage that I am looking for, but it is very light and doesn't "cake" or feel thick on my skin. Highly recommend for everyone! :)

• Tammiechino By  Tammiechino
    02.02.17

Long wear... medium coverage.... good price point.... very good shade range

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    02.02.17

I didn't care for this

I didn't care for this foundation although the colors are great. I have oily combination skin and I do realize that this foundations formula is to give that healthy glow. I liked the fact that it was water based and would be better for breakouts or oily skin. For me this foundation did not last and seemed to slip off of my skin. It wasn't for me. I even set it with a translucent powder. I cannot recommend for oilier skin.

• parentwithoutamanual By  parentwithoutamanual
    01.27.17

Just so-so

I received a small free sample of this and ended up purchasing the larger bottle. At first I enjoyed it but I started noticing that it really didn't last very long on my face. The coverage really only looked good for a few hours. I like that it provides a nice matte finish but I just need it to last longer!