Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Washable Mascara Review Page 3 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• AshleyBovero By  AshleyBovero
    06.25.14

This brand irritates my eyes, but I did end up using it a couple times before purchasing a new mascara. When I used it my lashes looked like spider legs and didn't make my lashes any thicker. The one thing I did like was the application brush, I was able to catch my smaller lashes easily. It may work for some people, but this product unfortunately didn't work for me!

• dawz1026 By  dawz1026
    06.23.14

I use this product on a regular basis and it rocks! My lashes are getting older like me but with a couple of swiped of Maybelline Great Lash I am looking good. Love it!

• Bamz83 By  Bamz83
    06.20.14

This mascara is so Iconic. I remember my mom using it. I used it when I was a teenager. Now I like a little more dramatic lash. I want volume and length. This mascara isn't the best for that kind of look. If you want a basic everyday natural looking lash this is the mascara for you. It is a good mascara though. Doesn't flake and seperates nicely with no clumping.

• kwolk1 By  kwolk1
    06.20.14

Although the product works wel I can't wear Maybelline anymore due to allergies.

• AlluvialFlux By  AlluvialFlux
    06.04.14

I have tried many mascaras over the years and this is truly a standby for me! The brush is amazing for getting all the tiny eyelashes; the black is perfect and no irritation to my sensitive eyes-even while wearing contact lenses :)

• saharnoori1 By  saharnoori1
    06.04.14

pointless does absolutely nothing @!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• hollymei26 By  hollymei26
    02.24.14

This is an ok mascara. It separates my lashes nicely but doesn't give them much body or volume. I love the brush though and how easy it is to use.

• lizamrivera By  lizamrivera
    02.10.14

one of the best mascara i ever tried. I really like the Maybelline products. I use them almost very day. specially the eye liner.

• Janiz74 By  Janiz74
    09.08.13

I love it.

• Icatsstaci By  Icatsstaci
    09.03.13

This is always voted for in Allure as the best mascara and I have tried it a couple of times. I find it does not flake which I love but I do not think it adds fullness or length.

• tinkersyl By  tinkersyl
    08.31.13

This mascara is okay it doesn't clump as much as others, it needs a longer brush though

• Orlena123 By  Orlena123
    04.29.13

Brush is a bit short but it's a great mascara!!

• thenewme By  thenewme
    02.04.13

I like this mascara. It covers your lashes well. Wash off easily. It doesn?t flake or give you a raccoon eye. It doesn?t clump is you let dry between application. You can?t beat the price on this item.

• felicia1960 By  felicia1960
    02.04.13

use it everyday i try the big powerful 7x your lash length when they come out but alwaays end up back with a tried and true brand Maybelline

• AnSumi By  AnSumi
    02.04.13

Does the trick but tested on animals