Sally Hansen Nail Effects- Real Nail Polish Strips Review Page 3 of 8 | SheSpeaks

• Sunflowerally22 By  Sunflowerally22
    04.11.13

These are not the fastest to apply... they are easy, but you must follow the directions.. file your nail beds first (buy your own file the one that comes with is flimsy) push back your cuticles..use polish remover before you apply strips... they don't last me longer than a few days. i use them for parties and things of that nature.. they are too much of a hassle for me to use all the time. overall they are good for a night out.

• caseyfleagle By  caseyfleagle
    03.08.13

These do not last as long as I would like them to, but I still like them and buy them. They are a cute, creative, fun, and fast way to get funky salon designs and it only takes 10 minutes or so to put them on. Quick, easy, and cute! Plus there is a ton of options!

• Hopecat By  Hopecat
    03.01.13

Not very easy to apply, but looks great when you are done. I would only do on special occasions. Lasted about one week.

• emilyjordan By  emilyjordan
    02.28.13

I love these... The no drying is so much better. Never fails whenever I paint my nails I always try to get something ele done. With these I don't have to worry about getting polish on anything.

• e2mily By  e2mily
    02.09.13

Don't love it. Wasn't particularly easy to use and doesn't last any longer than any other polish Ive used. Not worth the money.

• punka_rudy15 By  punka_rudy15
    02.08.13

They stay on for a week but I wish it was cheaper

• kenzigirl3 By  kenzigirl3
    02.07.13

there really cute and stay one for a week but there hard to put one and way to expensive

• mswalker27 By  mswalker27
    02.07.13

I have several of these at the house and they work wonders when I can't get to the nail parlor. Love them.

• allybaby1285 By  allybaby1285
    02.01.13

love it so much! they have great styles

• mimisweet123 By  mimisweet123
    01.31.13

I love it bu I haven't wore them yet

• Danimorales37 By  Danimorales37
    01.31.13

Quick, easy and stylish! I could not have asked for a better way to manicure my nails in a flash and have no one notice! These are nail savers. Not to mention how many different styles, colors and patterns you can choose from!

• unhipchick By  unhipchick
    01.29.13

Girlie girls love Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips are an interesting alternative to liquid polish. You just peel off a strip that matches the width of your nail, press it on, and voila! Instant manicure. Surprisingly, it is actually that easy. Plus, the strips can be removed just like regular polish with nail polish remover. http://www.unhipchick.com/2011/07/girlie-girls-love-sally-hansen-salon-effects-nail-polish-strips/

• gilmoregirl24723 By  gilmoregirl24723
    01.22.13

If you use them the way they instruct, they work great and last a long time. Make sure you do as they say and stretch them a bit over your nails. I also put a top coat over mine. They are around $10, so I don't use them all the time, but I do like to use them on special occasions.

• T4seasons By  T4seasons
    01.21.13

I have used several different brands of "nail stickers" and these are by far the best. They are thinner than other brands. I have fake nails that I do myself 2 to 3 times a month and I have never had a problem with these chipping or rubbing off early. Generally speaking, they last around 10-14 days for me. I will apply these to the nail before putting them on. I will buy mine online as I can get them cheaper.

• thecouponsista By  thecouponsista
    12.21.12

I like the fact that you can wear really cute designs on your nails without having to be artsy. But, these are a bit tedious to put on, only because you have to do it perfectly. There are also VERY hard to take off.