Stayfree Stayfree Ultra Thin Regular Review Page 3 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• Soldierscowgirl7 By  Soldierscowgirl7
    12.01.12

These aren't the most comfortable, but are very absorbent.

• msbluestone13 By  msbluestone13
    12.01.12

i too have always used kotex since i first started my period. once, as a teen, kotex wasnt available... so i used stayfree & loved it as well. i like the soft cover on the pad & the thermo control now. I use to REALLY like an old pad brand from the 90's called Freedom.. well, Stayfree bought them out & started using features from the Freedom pads in the Stayfree pads and improved their pads a lot. I ALSO LOVE how they make Think & Long pads WITHOUT wings.. sometimes those wings irritate the hell out of me.. good job Stayfree..keep up the good work :D

• DPARTLOW By  DPARTLOW
    10.24.12

Me and my daghter don't like the pads that have "wings", and it is almost impossible to find pads without them. I was thrilled to find wing-free Stayfree Ultra Thin here, especially as a Subscribe & Save product. Stayfree is a brand I have used for years. I find the Ultra Thins to be comfortable and reliable.

• klotto By  klotto
    10.24.12

I love these pads (if one can love a pad). I have to admit after 2 kids I need a pad more times of the month than I used to. I LOVE the thermo-shield. They are very comfortable and stay put. If you need them for little leaks they are very reliable.

• jeffshaw999 By  jeffshaw999
    09.28.12

Great choice for comfort and absorbency

• moon12216 By  moon12216
    08.27.12

ive tried these.There ok but not right for me.There not long enough for me.They adsorb and dont have a strong smell but I guess i have mixed views on this.If it was longer id like it.

• April22Red By  April22Red
    06.21.12

StayFree is my #1 product to use when I have AF. I like the great cotton feel its so soft & new thermo control. And you can always get StayFree products at a great price! :)

• Beachgirl714 By  Beachgirl714
    06.18.12

my monthly choice always i like how comfortable they feel...

• babyblueeyes95 By  babyblueeyes95
    04.24.12

one of mine and my daughters favorites and their inexpensive you dont have to pay $6 or $7 everytime you need more

• lnlygrl96 By  lnlygrl96
    03.29.12

I love using Kotex and is the only brand of par I use!!! They have a cotton feel to them so u don't feel any moisture unlike other pads that have a plastic feel.

• pinkadidas178 By  pinkadidas178
    10.19.11

These are great. I have always used Kotex which are good but I like the new thermo control that these have. I feel a lot drier and they are much more comfortable. Plus the price is decent as well. I think Always were way too pricey for the quality so these are a perfect.