Torani Sugar Free Brown Sugar Cinnamon Syrup | SheSpeaks

• theresjonesie By  theresjonesie     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.16.11

This syrup was a huge hit in my house. My boys loved it in their coffee, hot chocolate and in their morning bowl of oatmeal!

• katiebug1998 By  katiebug1998     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.16.11

I found nothing wrong with this flavor other being that it's what I would probably expect from something that's sugar free. I do wish it was a tad sweeter though. But I liked it and would definitely use again! I was already hooked on coffee, now I think I'm hooked on Torani!

• mindyreid By  mindyreid     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.16.11

I love the sweet flavor this gives to my hot chocolate! I am a huge fan of flavored hotchocolate so this will help me save on buying gourmet hot chocolates by getting a bottle of torani syrup and adding a tablespoon or 2 to regular hotchocolate! I can't wait to try more flavors!

• 2kidsanadacoupon By  2kidsanadacoupon     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.16.11

A nice sugar free solution for some extra flavor! Great in morning coffees, recipes, desserts and more.

• jjehlar By  jjehlar     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.15.11

So yummy! SF spice for your coffee, just add cream and its so yummy!

• yourfrugalfriend By  yourfrugalfriend     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.15.11

This sugar-free flavor was a hit with this diabetic gal! http://www.free2befrugal.com/2011/11/whereve-i-been-and-giveaway-too.html

• Msmizmo By  Msmizmo     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.15.11

I have tried this syrup 2 ways: one in coffee and one in my cinnamon apple spice tea. For the coffee, I didn't care for the after taste, and since I prefer chocolate in my coffee, I wouldn't use it in coffee again. For the tea, it was nice, but a little too sweet for me. I love the smell of the product and I think it's great that it's sugar free, but just a little too sweet for my taste.

• cubabygirl By  cubabygirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.15.11

I have not tried it in my coffee, but i did cook with it. I use maybe 4-5 tbs to my sweet potatoes and they were great. Next i wiill try it in my coffee.

• clk8911 By  clk8911     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.15.11

First off I love that it is sugar free. I also really like the flavor of this one. Has a little sweetness with a tang to it. I actually make stove-top oatmeal, boil water then add oats, so I added 2 oz to the water before I added in the oats. it reminded me of the microwaveable flavored oatmeal you buy in the stores. I have tried it in coffee as well, very yummy. This bottle will be lasting me a long time since a little goes a long way. I did notice compared to the full sugar versions it has more ingredients added to it, that I can not pronounce. I would caution those who may not react well to alternatives to sugar. My husband can't drink this flavor because he gets headaches with sugar free, and Diet flavors. That's really the only negative side I see of this.

• karlyle By  karlyle     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.11

I tried 2 or 3 cups of coffee with this flavor, and I finally decided it just wasn't for me. As with any flavor, it's really a matter of personal preference. I prefer the "buttery" flavors of caramel and vanilla. On the other hand, my friend really liked it when I served it to her, so I gave her the rest of the bottle to enjoy.