Clorox Toilet Wand

Clorox Toilet Wand

4.4
              Rated #50 in Cleaning Supplies
34 Reviews 4.4/5 stars

I love this product. It leaves your toilet clean and you don't have to worry about the germs staying on a toilet brush because the heads are disposable. The refills are also inexpensive. I will never again go back to a toilet brush again.

Makes cleaning your toilet not as horrible. Just scrub the toilet them throw it away. Don't even need rubber gloves

I have one of these in each bathroom. It comes with it's own little stand/storage container. The Clorox Toilet Wand make it SO much easier to stay on top of cleaning the toilet. Combine the use of this with either a Clorox bleach tablet in the tank and/or a Scrubbing Bubbles toilet gel in the bowl, and your toilet stays clean, rust-free, and smells decently, as well! Is it cheaper to use regular toilet bowl cleaner and a toilet bowl brush? Yes. But, you can't throw the dirty brush away after cleaning, so the added cost is well-worth it, IMO.

I am so glad I tried this, it is perfect for a quick clean up. It works great and you do not have to get your hands dirty. I know no body likes cleaning toilets but this is perfect for peaple that really hate getting near the toilet bowl.