Clorox Toilet Wand | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.05.14

This is a great way to clean your toilet without having to worry about a germy toilet brush always being in the bathroom. I think toilet brushes are absolutely nasty and try to have as little to do with them as possible! The only cons I know of to this product are 1: You have to keep buying refills. 2: Sometimes the refills don't stick to the wand as well as you would like them to during a tough scrubbing. -- Other than that stuff, it's awesome! For someone like me though, this product (and all the refills) are worth it and then some!!

• smiley123 By  smiley123
    07.19.12

I feel these are a waste of money and just add trash to our landfill. Plus the scrubby part falls off easily into the toilet water. Then must be taken out. EWWW!

• rileypark By  rileypark
    07.18.12

I like these because it make cleaning the toilet easier and cleaner. And after you toss the gross scrubber away. No hanging on to germy brushes. The downside is it's wasteful and not good or the environment.

• shardesty By  shardesty
    07.17.12

i love that i no longer have a gross toilet brush sitting next to the toilet and how simple it is to use. my only complaint is the really strong smell u get when u open the resealable bag i dont have kids but if i did i would probably be kinda worried that they would be able to get into the container my puppy likes to follow me into the bathroom when i am getting ready and has knocked it over it would be nice if it had a locking top instead of just the flip style it does

• alwaysblabbing By  alwaysblabbing
    07.14.12

I love this product. It leaves your toilet clean and you don't have to worry about the germs staying on a toilet brush because the heads are disposable. The refills are also inexpensive. I will never again go back to a toilet brush again.

• Katiek By  Katiek
    07.14.12

Makes cleaning your toilet not as horrible. Just scrub the toilet them throw it away. Don't even need rubber gloves

• emeraude By  emeraude
    06.20.12

I have one of these in each bathroom. It comes with it's own little stand/storage container. The Clorox Toilet Wand make it SO much easier to stay on top of cleaning the toilet. Combine the use of this with either a Clorox bleach tablet in the tank and/or a Scrubbing Bubbles toilet gel in the bowl, and your toilet stays clean, rust-free, and smells decently, as well! Is it cheaper to use regular toilet bowl cleaner and a toilet bowl brush? Yes. But, you can't throw the dirty brush away after cleaning, so the added cost is well-worth it, IMO.

• Wesker11 By  Wesker11
    09.30.11

I am so glad I tried this, it is perfect for a quick clean up. It works great and you do not have to get your hands dirty. I know no body likes cleaning toilets but this is perfect for peaple that really hate getting near the toilet bowl.