Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

4.0
              Rated #273 in Makeup - Eyes
60 Reviews 4.0/5 stars

I love maybelline mascara it is so light but in the same time its looks rich on the eyes

I like this mascara. It gives me great volume and it doesn't clump up. I like that the wand is flexible and curved like a spoon. It doesn't make my sensitive eyes itch and water like some mascaras do. It hold a curl nicely and doesn't flake either. However, it doesn't give you a flared lashes look. I've tried many techniques to get that flared look and no matter how hard I try, nothing flares. It is also a very wet formula like most Maybelline mascaras I've tried. I still like it though for the reasons I mentioned above and will buy this mascara again. especially since it's a little challenging to find a mascara that doesn't irritate my eyes

I purchased this because I had a coupon for it. I am no disappointed by this mascara, but it is not my favorite. It did not make my lashes look any different then most other maybelline mascaras.

I like this mascara but don't think it makes my lashes as long as some with a separate primer

I like this, does give volume as it says, waterproof works well, not much flaking. Im using this now and for the price you cant beat it! But it doesnt have much of a flared effect as it says it does. Other than that its a goody!

This mascara does what I can't get a eyelash curler to do: curl my lashes back. Plus it adds volume without clumping. It makes me look wide awake! I wear it for everyday but think it could be built up for a very dramatic night look, too.

EH! Not exactly giving me the "flaired" look it promised. Does accentuate quite nicely though.

This is my favorite Maybelline mascara. When I apply it, I notice a definite increase in the length of my lashes. It has a flexible wand and the formula isn't too wet or dry. Especially since this mascara is inexpensive I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

Good mascara and brush. It adds both volume and length, but clumps easily. Doesn't smudge or flake.

I love the flared look, but I hate false lashes. I wear glasses, so false lashes just don't work for me. I also have EXTREMELY barely there natural lashes. This mascara gives me great, natural looking lashes without being clumpy or fake looking, and it gives me that flared look too. I also like that it's washable so I don't have to struggle to get it all off at night. Good stuff. Will definitely buy it again.

Love the volume I get with this mascara. I have very little to sparse lashes and these give me great volume. The only thing is that it flakes off on my face after some time.

I have some amazing eyelashes because I use this product my trick is to use an eyelash curler first and then mascara.It also helps to buy the flared the volume and use the different wands rather then just the one it comes with.I love it!( pssst.it also helps to have coupons for these making them a bargain)

This was an average mascara. Definitely didn't do anything more for my lashes than any other drugstore brand, but I might buy it again if it was on sale. The one drawback was that it was very hard to get off.

Decent mascara, but not that great. Formula doesn't build very well, and the brush is to flexible.

Awesome mascara! Ive only tried this product once but i loved the way it feels on my lashes. It doesnt clump up, or weigh down my eyelashes yet still makes them look full, thick and long.