Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared Review Page 3 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• jaelynbeauty13 By  jaelynbeauty13
    01.24.13

This is my go to Holy Grail mascara! Make my lashes look like I am wearing Falsies

• itsallaboutthehair By  itsallaboutthehair
    01.23.13

My holy grail mascara!!!!!!!! no flakes, clumps, doesnt budge or smudge!!!!!!!!!!!!

• gilmoregirl24723 By  gilmoregirl24723
    01.22.13

This is my favorite drugstore or high end mascara. It gives you length, volume, and curl. It's fabulour!!!

• maia616 By  maia616
    10.12.12

Love the volume I get with this mascara. I have very little to sparse lashes and these give me great volume. The only thing is that it flakes off on my face after some time.

• Liliana6 By  Liliana6
    10.12.12

this product is good it leaves your eyelashes longer but it doesn't pick them up how i like it

• Menkus By  Menkus
    10.12.12

Good mascara and brush. It adds both volume and length, but clumps easily. Doesn't smudge or flake.

• cmtafur By  cmtafur
    09.05.12

Amazing Product. This is the only mascara that I use and it makes my lashes look amazing. I have barely any lashes, so throwing this on (like, 3 coats) adds lots of length and volume and nobody can tell they arent real! Fabulous product!

• glanaek91 By  glanaek91
    08.10.12

This is my favorite mascara. I use it daily and it's worth the price.

• meepitssandy By  meepitssandy
    08.08.12

I got to try this recently and even though it doesn't beat my Buxom Lash mascara, it's quite good for a drugstore product. Price is decent and the formula is not too clumpy.

• ninny12 By  ninny12
    08.07.12

I like this mascara it adds volume to my lashes however it doesn't make them look false at all.

• BabblingBeauty1 By  BabblingBeauty1
    08.03.12

This is my favorite Maybelline mascara. When I apply it, I notice a definite increase in the length of my lashes. It has a flexible wand and the formula isn't too wet or dry. Especially since this mascara is inexpensive I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

• hottiemom04 By  hottiemom04
    06.06.12

EH! Not exactly giving me the "flaired" look it promised. Does accentuate quite nicely though.

• Desertrose81 By  Desertrose81
    06.05.12

Good Mascara Its smudgeproof formula goes on pretty well. I like to use this on top of another mascara and on the outer edge of my upper lashes to give more of a winged appearance to my lashes. I don't usually wear it by itself.

• kly1490 By  kly1490
    05.23.12

This is good mascara; however, if you are not careful it can get clumpy.

• pcdouglas30 By  pcdouglas30
    05.22.12

Great mascara. good mascara application requires patience.